Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 03:17:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2006 - The Changing Rooms

Started by Gandhi, June 18, 2006, 09:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple Tentacle

We need a commentator. How about fanny? Or Gandhi? Or some hybid of both fanny and Gandhi?

Rubbish Monkey

Suttonpubcrawl

Oh bugger, am I too late to join now? I've only just got my internet connection reliably working again so I think I missed all the signing up stuff.

Purple Tentacle

There are a lot of tardy starters at the mo, I'm all in favour on KICKING OUT and BANNING and PUBLICALLY FLOGGING those who haven't checked in by the end of the weekend.

Almost Yearly

SOMEBODY could PM the poor SAPS. I for ONE remembered by ACCIDENT.

And now I've started like England.

Brutus Beefcake

I didn't realise I was being entered for this.  If it's ok I'll drop out so there's an even number of players.

Tre

Sorry - real life momentarily interfered with my internet world - I'm here now...
What do I have to do to zozman?
Do I start?
(help!)

Lee

Gah! Where is Jutl? I'd rather lose with dignity than win by default.

Tre

So - do I send the pick I do by PM to zozman? or put it straight up on a post?

EDIT: Right - I'm being impatient - up it goes!

ClaudiusMaximus

I uploaded an archive of Wimblemong 2004 (17MB), along with a list of files contained in the archive.

EDIT: have another...
I uploaded an archive of Wimblemong 2005 (17MB), along with a list of files contained in the archive.

.tgz is gzip'ed tar, any decent zip program will be able to unpack it

Gandhi

Quote from: "Suttonpubcrawl"Oh bugger, am I too late to join now? I've only just got my internet connection reliably working again so I think I missed all the signing up stuff.

You can replace Brutus Beefcake in the match against no_offenc.

jutl

Quote from: "Lee"Hm... Anyone seen Jutl lately? Don't tell me he's too scared to take me on...

I've been away for the last week. I asked if this was OK here. Sorry for making you wait. Do you want to begin?

Lee

Alright then. Unfortunately I might not be able to get onto Photoshop until Tuesday now, but I should be OK all week afterwards.

Tre

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

Bloody hell, I really ought to get on with my opening shot....

ccab

Me too. - Biniput, I'll have a shattering reply for you later tonight.

(shattering in the sense that I'll be knackered by the time I finish it)

no_offenc

So who the fuck am I playing then?  My shot is there for some bastard or other to reply to... I'm not making another one.  Match me up quick.

ffogems

I might take you up on that. How long do we have to complete each shot?

no_offenc

I don't think there's a set time as long as the round is done before like the middle of next week or something.  Gandhi can sort it out or something.

ffogems

Well, I've PMed you anyway asking if you've got a replacement yet. Presumably you haven't, so I'll volunteer myself if that's alright?
I never thought I'd ever at any moment in my life under any circumstance be asking this question, but  - Should I notify Ghandi?

no_offenc

I think you should be okay to join in, I'll PM Brutus Beefcake just to check, but I should think it's ok.

Almost Yearly

Fucksakes, you put yourself in for Wimblemong, you resign yourself to having to piss about for very. Many. Hours. The boss / your wife will see discouraging things on your screen much too much, and you'll miss that appointment pallbearing for your mother.

Purple Tentacle

Hey Gandhi, since we're all in a betting mood with the World Cup 'n' all, how about posting up a list of odds on each poster?

I might be bribed into taking a dive that way, and just posting a picture of my cock.... IN THE WRONG RESOLUTION.

Gandhi

based upon data available from before the tournament started.

Jutl - 5/2 JF
Abbie - 5/2 JF
CCAB - 5/1
Fanny Splendid - 5/1
Sproglette - 8/1
Munday's Child - 8/1
Wasp_Fi5ting - 8/1
Slim - 8/1
Almost Yearly - 8/1
Purple Tentacle - 8/1
Frinky - 8/1
LtPlonker - 10/1
Santa's Boyfriend - 10/1
No_offenc - 12/1
Flook - 12/1
Rubbish Monkey - 12/1
Claudius Maximus - 12/1
DocDaneeka - 15/1
SuttonPubCrawl - 15/1
Lee - 15/1
Eight Taiwanese Teenagers - 15/1
Tre - 15/1
Zozman - 25/1
Pythov - 25/1
Baxter - 25/1
RHX - 30/1
Four Eyes - 50/1
Miles - 50/1
Biniput - 50/1
Murdo - 50/1

smoker

be gutted to get 50/1. even timmy the toiger got 10/1 against federer. i wouldn't mind a punt on miles, how do we set it up?

Gandhi

Perhaps I should have made the word 'before' out of hollywood-esque letters. You can't vote mid-round, anyway. The odds will most certainly have changed for some players while betting is still active BEFORE round 2 starts. Those with a betting price of 50/1 are unknown in the Wimblemong world. It's not necessarily a reflection on their ability.

In theory.

:-)

Lee

How d'you work those out then bald man?

Gandhi

A vague knowledge of 'whore's monging history, coupled with pure guess work.

Lee

The Duck Man