Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:06:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2006 - The Changing Rooms

Started by Gandhi, June 18, 2006, 09:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

If there's one person I trust to supply me with betting odds, it's Gandhi.

Tre

Hey Excellent - 15/1...
Of course you are forgeting that I have it on good authority that I am gonna mong all yar arses off!

Rubbish Monkey

zozman

Quote from: "Tre"Hey Excellent - 15/1...
Of course you are forgeting that I have it on good authority that I am gonna mong all yar arses off!

That's fighting talk where I come from.....  ootside...

Four Eyes

Quote from: "The Duck Man"All my money on Four Eyes.

*weeps*

And that is post 300, folks. Fucking hell.

no_offenc

12/1??  Well I did do a bit cack the last 3 years or whatever, so I suppose that's alright.  I'm hopefully on top form this year though - new mouse, new keyboard, new graphics card, lots more experience with potatoshop....

Yeah I'm bored of waiting for a reply shot from suttonpubcrawl, heh.  Antsy, is one way of putting it.

ccab

What is happening to the timetable here? Just looking over the courts now there's absolutely no urgency. Most players seem to be either on-court eating strawberries, off-court relieving themselves of those strawberries or on-court and off-court chasing ballgirls. It's difficult to see half these games being finished by the weekend after next never mind this.

So... Whats the plan?

Tre

Well - i'm done! AND I started late!

I've been stood waiting for my opponents opening serve for ages, im getting cramps.

wasp_f15ting

Lee

ccab

Shoulders?-Stomach!

ccab

you disgust me, you slobbering pervert.

(but as it happens...)

Baxter

Green for in service, Red for engaged?

wasp_f15ting

I bet jutl will reply in kind with haiku of Ingmar Bergman dialogues whilst being controlled by abbie ;p

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

Quote from: "Munday's Chylde"I've been stood waiting for my opponents opening serve for ages, im getting cramps.

Sorry. It  will be done today! I've even opened photochop!

slim

So were any other players devious enough to think about voting for the weaker contestant in each match to further their own chances later on, but honest enough not to go through with it?

Almost Yearly

As a fellow of the criminal archetype, all these things cross my scabby bonce. I also had the tangential and (if you don't mind my saying) better idea of not voting in any of the matches so as not to piss off any of my electorate. Because my mind works like this, I absolutely deplore anyone actually employing such stagnant-souled stinkery. Especially the schmucks who didn't even think of it until they read this.

I've genuinely had great difficulty voting in at least three of the matches so far - well done everyone.

Quote from: "PT"You know when you spend ages painstakingly using the lasoo tool to cut out something, slip and draw a sodding great diagonal line across the selection
Ctrl Z :-|

slim

Quote from: "Almost Yearly"I also had the tangential and (if you don't mind my saying) better idea of not voting in any of the matches so as not to piss off any of my electorate.
Ha! I thought of that too! :) And the fact that voting for the stronger, more likely winner would possibly put you in their good books. That's better than the first tactic because they're still more likely to go through, despite any Tactic 1 efforts to stop it, so you're more likely to get votes later on.

Of course, voting with the more likely winner is just doing the right thing anyway - you're still picking the best, in your opinion, so it serves the same purpose.

God, no wonder I used to hammer my mind into mush with substance abuse.

Almost Yearly

What, you can only continue to vote if you're still in the competition? Or you think the losers will humph off? I think they're more likely to continue voting, due to their miffery, their impunity and the winners' possible awareness of what we're discussing.

Yeah, substance abuse makes nicer people. I've just stopped fags, grass and booze all together. Muaha.

slim

Ah I was thinking they'd stop looking, but I suppose you're right.

More wine, vicar!

Flook

28-7 ?? You cannot be serious. Chalk flew up...etc

Ah well. Twas good to brush the dust off tatoshop again. Played SB.

Almost Yearly

Aw, I was like 51:49 for sproggers in his game and only 53:47 against you. I trust you and Miles can overlook your disappointment in the short term and I can continue to count on your support at the upcoming etc. :))

Actually I feel like I saw more payback votes a few years ago than nowadays. I've no empirical evidence - perhaps I was just more paranoid then - but I remember fanny commenting that there were some very senstive souls about, which was when I first thought "heh, fanny's cool". So fanny, I trust I can continue to count on your support also at the upcoming etc. :))

I don't really want to win. Really.

Santa's Boyfriend

Quote from: "Flook"28-7 ?? You cannot be serious. Chalk flew up...etc

Ah well. Twas good to brush the dust off tatoshop again. Played SB.

Cheers mate, my first winblemong and all.

And don't worry, it was just a flook.  :0)

rudi

Quote from: "Flook"pitiful ;-)

I find that level of craven bootlicking warms my stone cold heart...

Do I have to vote for anybody? I honestly cant judge these things

sproggy

Jaysus! that was tight.

Well done Miles and best of luck in the next round.

To Gandhi, what would happen in the event of a draw?