Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:35:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Round 1: ***VOTE*** Biniput Vs CCAB ***VOTE***

Started by biniput, June 22, 2006, 01:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

biniput

biniput

How long is this going on?  Is there a time limit?   Has something gone on with CCABs computer?

ccab

Just work, women and the world cup. The time limit is this weekend (I think), so fear not, we've got more than enough time to finish this off. I'll have something for you in an hour or thereabouts.

fanny splendid

biniput

biniput

A good shot there by CCABs and Bini covers the court in time.

POCK.   its a lob to break up the pace.

ccab

Players spewing in the binferno's 'heat'? We'll see about that! I'll be back at you [edit] tomorrow.

biniput

CCAB  as you have said that the deadline is this weekend.  POST AMONG OR QUIT.  The amount of time you've taken for each reply is taking the piss and will mean I have little time to respond.

ccab

I'm on it now, biniput. But you're a black-arsed pot criticising me for delays seeing you took 4 days to serve. Gandhi is taking a soft line with this first round, so don't shit yourself.

sproggy

Oooooh  It's like an old Mcenroe vs Bjorg match this.

I can taste the tension.

rudi

Quote from: "sproglette"Oooooh  It's like an old Mcenroe vs Bjorg match this.

I can taste the tension.

"That mong was ON THE LINE!"

biniput

The above post got the desired result of speeding things up.  Anyway it took me 4 days to serve because someone else hadn't bothered.

ccab

I know you were waiting for this late into the night, Biniput, but frankly I couldn't resist holding it back, though finished, till this morning so you'd go to bed in a spoilt rage and perhaps lose some sleep.

In answer to your snide last sentence, we agreed you'd serve - check it out. You held me up for two days with that serve, then another two after I replied, but I haven't quibbled because I'm not an impatient, peevish little fucker like yourself.

Anyway here you go, see if you can't use your imagination this time.

ccab

Come on, you squealy diddums - POST AMONG OR QUIT etc - the amount of time you've taken is taking the piss etc - I have little time to respond etc waah waah snivel.

What? - haven't you managed to wring sufficient greenness from your reeking creative nappy?

Look, my last post was a retort in hot weather - there's really no reason to be cowed, your photoshopping's perfectly adequate for you to have a go at this tournament - my muse has plumper tits & creamier milk - so what? The voting system means even the feeblest of starvling runts can survive - some appetites might be too tight for my penetrating mongs & there's every chance your pin'll pick up more rings - so take heart and don't give up so easily.

Purple Tentacle

biniput

Lots to do.  If nothing happens by the end of today then take the match.  Things come up and moods swing in ways i cannot predict.

ccab

Don't be such a fairy. You've got till the backend of the weekend. You'll find the time.

Cheer up.

biniput

If i have till weekend (thanks CCAB) then that makes it a bit easier. I will not take that long out of principle.  I have thought that it is friday for a day or more now?????????

biniput

Thanks for giving me the time for this CCAB and please don't take this as such an insult and is meant in a fun way.

This is from the Collins Gem book called Night Sky  (a reproduction of one of my older copies from 80's + 90's). This is the 81st constelation of the sky.

POCK

biniput

Now that took some reproducing as i have no scanner or owt.  But to get it so accurate just ads that needed dimension.

fanny splendid

ccab

Great stuff! - well worth the wait.

I begin to believe PT's hype. I can't reply today due to hectic real-world commitments, but I'll make sure I finish this baby off tomorrow morning.

ccab

Unfortunately I'm not going to have the time to begin this until at least bedtime - and not til tomorrow if my girlfriend fancies throbbing with multiple orgasms.

I think today is the deadline, so you can claim this one if you like, Biniput.. You decide.

biniput

I'll leave it to the forumer who runs winmblemong.

ccab

Can't make up your mind? I didn't realise I was playing a woman. Anyway, forget it, you had your chance. I'll post a final mong tomorrow morning from work and then you can start composing your losing speech. - This is why people like you are still virgins.

Flook

hehe conners v mcenroe was never this much fun.

I'll give it 1-3 ccab, 15-2 bini...but then I did put 20 quid on West Ham for the FA cup so what do I know.

biniput

Because of the above ccab reply I am going to give him while 6:00pm before claiming it.

Theres a lovely decisive action for you.

ccab

Biniput, could you change the thread title to start the voting?