Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:04:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

***VOTE*** Round One : Pythov vs LeboviciAB84 ***VOTE***

Started by Pythov, June 23, 2006, 09:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pythov

Pythov

RHX

I honestly have no idea how to return that serve, but I'll give it a shot. Will post it soon.

RHX

I'm really, really sorry about this, but I'm unable to participate in this any longer as I'm out of the country for the week starting Wednesday. Once again, I am truly sorry. :(

@ssmaster

Cuh, obviously new to Photoshop Tennis. Did no one tell you that this competition can last until the cold dark nights of winter.

Pythov

Bugger.  Hope you have a nice trip/vacation, you never know the 1st round might still be going!!!

fanny splendid

I think ffogems wanted to play. You could PM him and ask?

LeboviciAB84

BLAM!! I win.

Surely that's worth a book token of anyone's time. Should I have read the rules?

Pythov

yay the games still on, thanks LeboviciAB84, I will attempt a return.

Almost Yearly

Is that a Wotsit in the sky? I sure hope so.

If Gandhi comes after you, you could quickly include a Panda's eyeball or something.

I've never said that before.

Or is that man a panda? Ah, maybe that's it, as you were.

slim

LeboviciAB84

It's a prawn cracker, you Philistines. Get off your computers and go to the other countries every so often.

swarfmonkey

What's up Leb? Isn't  Pythov arty enough for you to compete against?

Pythov

hehe, perhaps I am not arty enough.  I only compete each year for fun - and to pretty much give a good VW a bye.

I hope we can finish this match soon; I am just a cut/paste stupido who likes to have fun, but I understand that this match seems cursed.

Bring on a Jalopy!!!

LeboviciAB84

Doh! I really have no right to be here. Curse my silly browser, not letting me see forums when I'm logged-out.

A feeble attempt. Not a Twiglet in sight.

Pythov

Finally, thanks for the return, but I have something special in response...

LeboviciAB84

Pythov

slim

Gandhi

Match abandoned.

Voting finishes for this game on Sunday lunchtime.

butnut

Shoulders?-Stomach!

zozman