Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:42:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Round 1: Lee vs Jutl - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

Started by Lee, June 27, 2006, 01:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee

Forgone conclusion I suspect, but damnit I'm going to fight! Nggh...

Huzzie

I'm sorry to interrupt but is there somewhere I can see the rules to this game please? Or maybe, if anyone can be arsed and they are not too complex (thy don't seem to be) they could explain the idea personally here.

Thanks

mothman

jutl

Quote from: "Huzzie"I'm sorry to interrupt but is there somewhere I can see the rules to this game please? Or maybe, if anyone can be arsed and they are not too complex (thy don't seem to be) they could explain the idea personally here.

Thanks

Try here, Huzzie:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photoshop_tennis

Huzzie

Great! Thanks Jutl.

I just wish I could play this game.... Nah never mind, better to just sit back and watch you lot go at it.

Almost Yearly

Quote from: "jutl"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photoshop_tennis
My, what an inferior definition and example. Someone should set that record straight. Not me.

Tokyo Sexwhale

Quote from: "Huzzie"Great! Thanks Jutl.

I just wish I could play this game.... Nah never mind, better to just sit back and watch you lot go at it.

Well we could always have a junior tournament for people who are crap at this sort of thing.

Now if anyone wanted an Excel spreadsheet challenge....

Lee

Quote from: "jutl":O)

(picture)
... I trust you're not implying anything here. :)

Lee

Lee

A stunned silence falls across the court...

gazzyk1ns

... and the universe separates into two different parts. One is filled with CC regulars debating what "a proper joke" is, and the other is filled with people faced with the task of taping either Deal Or No Deal, or the Roddick-Tipsarevic match (after seeing the underdog win the first set). Both universes are rounded off by Peter Crouch performing his famous robotic dance.

Lee

Hehe, very good. Just shows my lack of professionalism, doesn't it?

mothman

I'm really enjoying this match. I've no idea who I'll vote for, the entries have all been great so far.

Lee

NB. It's amazing how quickly you can become immune to pictures of men holding their cocks. Honestly.

Brutus Beefcake

I don't mind the cocks, it's WTFTIT that I don't like.

Lee

Well it was going to be just a normal breast, but then I stumbled upon that horrid thing. From what I gather, it has some kind of infection, which makes it look like that. I imagine a lot of chat-girls' breasts look something like that.

Lee - Health education - poor taste

Brutus Beefcake

Nah, it's photoshopped.  It really freaked me out when I first saw it and thought it might be real, but it's just the seeds from some plant (lotus?).

Edit: http://www.ecologyasia.com/images-el/Lotus_Seeds.jpg That's the one.

Marv Orange

Quote from: "Brutus Beefcake"Nah, it's photoshopped.  It really freaked me out when I first saw it and thought it might be real, but it's just the seeds from some plant (lotus?).

Edit: http://www.ecologyasia.com/images-el/Lotus_Seeds.jpg That's the one.

There is a real video where a fly lays it eggs in a african womans breast, you can see the larvae wriggling out.

Brutus Beefcake

no_offenc

Well no, there IS a video with that in it, but wtftit isn't taken from it.  So everybody is about half-right, I think.

jutl

Huge apologies for appalling, cunty lateness.

Lee

About cunting time too.

VOTE VOTE VOTE!

swarfmonkey

Is it voting time? Cracking match you two. I think it's going to be a close one.

jutl snatched it out of the bag with that last shot [/twopenneth]

slim

jutl's last shot was good, but Lee's opener won it for me.

Lee.

@ssmaster

Purple Tentacle