Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 07:52:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shop Me to the Photo-cops.

Started by Baxter, July 09, 2006, 07:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baxter

I intend this to be a fun thread where 'whores can have a go at improving the work of other 'whores via the magical medium of photo-shop.

any takers/givers of rough diamonds?

Oscar

I really like this idea Baxter, but choosing something for it is a bugger. The most entertaining photos to play around with are the ones of people, but it's a bit cheeky to stick photos of friends on here. Anyway, I've gone for a picture of a flower from a Tulip Tree. The flower is beautiful, but the picture is dull.

Baxter

RHX

swarfmonkey

Oscar

Thank you very much guys. They're all a definite improvement, nice idea from RHX, the most innovative. Baxter's is a straightforward better picture, better colours and definition. swarfmonkey has made the colours lovely. I still think it needs something though, some dramatic blast of contrast - can't figure what, maybe it there is just no drama to be found in that pic. Someone else's turn now...

Baxter

I used a High pass filter in a new layer for the sharpening it looks better than a normal sharpen filter.