Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 05:10:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Shami Chakrabarti Show

Started by hands cold, liver warm, July 11, 2006, 01:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hands cold, liver warm

There is a woman in my life, her name is Shami Chakrabarti. Wherever I go, she is there. A human rights lawyer, director of Liberty and the only woman to have appeared on every TV show ever made. Attractive, intelligent, passionate and omnipresent. She represents everyone in court, she appears on every episode of newsnight and channel 4 news, she really is a 21st century human being.

here are some google image of Shami
http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=Shami%20Chakrabarti&sa=N&tab=wi

I'm trying to collect visual evidence of her presence on every tv show ever made. Here is some of that evidence.

Santa's Boyfriend

Shami is a sex goddess, and can fill up as much of my screen as she wants whenever she wants...

BagJob

sproggy

How does someone join Liberty and then 2 years later become the director?? I thought you only got newsletters and invitations to special members events.

Santa's Boyfriend

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Quote from: "Santa's Boyfriend"By being very very sexy.

But he asked how did Shami Chakrabarti get to be director if Liberty.

On a serious note, every time I see her on some program, I always think "you know, you might be able to get idiots to understand the concepts she's talking about if you had a white english guy instead of her". Sad thing to have to think about my own countrymen, but it's true isn't it - if it was Martin Smith instead of Shami Chakrabarti, I think your more brainless people would listen a little more intently.

Also, she doesn't really fight for her points, doesn't seem to have any genuine anger left in her anymore - she's content to make sarcastic remarks about things, almost as if she knows the fight is lost already.

I like her, but I think from a PR position, she's wasted. I can only assume she's more effective in the day to day business rather than the TV appearances.

jutl

...and of course her predecessor as Director of Liberty Andrew Puddephat - known to his friends as "I t'ought I taw a" - has criticised Ms Chakrabarti for being like a toddler who cannot decide what it wants for dinner:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4083260.stm

Mister Cairo

Perhaps her predecssor has got a job advising the government on some task force or another.

Of course, he could just be jealous.

hands cold, liver warm

Quote from: "jutl"...and of course her predecessor as Director of Liberty Andrew Puddephat - known to his friends as "I t'ought I taw a" - has criticised Ms Chakrabarti for being like a toddler who cannot decide what it wants for dinner:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4083260.stm

Jemble Fred

[non-sarcasm]One of the funniest images of the year so far.[/non-sarcasm]