Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:10:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

**VOTE NOW** World Cuts round 1 - Robot DeNiro vs Hands Cold, Liver Warm **VOTE NOW**

Started by Robot DeNiro, July 12, 2006, 03:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robot DeNiro

*thwock*

Shot One.mp3

Not safe for work.  It's thirty-one seconds long, I hope that doesn't mean I'm disqualified.

EDIT - There are now direct links to all six shots of this match on page two of this thread, so people don't have to faff about with megaupload.

hands cold, liver warm

Lee

Great opener by Robot, good but not quite as great as Robot's shot by HCLW. Can't wait to see this game progress.

hands cold, liver warm

Marvin

Robot DeNiro

Quote from: "hands cold, liver warm"we've both used up our best ideas now
Yup.  Nice return.  It'll probably be Friday before I can smash that back at you.

Flook

Quote from: "hands cold, liver warm"*urrgrghhhh*

http://members.lycos.co.uk/hclw/shot-two.mp3

all I get is some lycos/tripod error page - am I missing summat obvious?

LeboviciAB84

Try 'Save Target As'. I'm in Internet Explorer, though.

It's too close to call for my liking. You couldn't get a cigarette machine between them. Satirical cutups are a sure way to victory, in my book. I only wish I'd listened to them eight hours ago, before I started work on mine. Ah well, you live and learn.

Robot DeNiro

*flimp*

robot shot 2.mp3

I'm going away for the weekend, so won't be able to take my final shot until Monday evening at the earliest.  Hope that's okay.

hands cold, liver warm - PM me today if you want any of the unlayered sources.

Marvin

That's a match-winning shot if ever I saw one! But HCLW is bound to have something up his proverbial sleeve.

Robot DeNiro

*tardy*

robot shot 3.mp3

Not only is it late, it's 39 seconds long (naughty).  But hopefully it flows nicely from the previous shot.

Thanks for a great game hclw, I've really enjoyed it.  Looking forward to your last shot.

hands cold, liver warm

brilliant last shot Robot, absolutely amazing!

anyway, in the spirit of unlikely conversations, here is one between hal and comedy dave

right click save as
http://members.lycos.co.uk/hclw/hclw-six.mp3

or

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZGS7E1X1

time to vote!!

Robot DeNiro

Ha, that's great.  Never has Hal sounded so reasonable.

Let the voting begin.  Good luck.

Marvin

Wow, you've both been fantastic, I'm gonna have to have a think before I vote I'm afraid.

hands cold, liver warm

captain Grimes

Marvin

It's been a touch desicion, but after much deliberation the judges in my head have narrowly gone for hands cold, liver warm

boki

could someone with proper webspace upload HCLW's please?  Can't get at those files by either method, because Tripod is Tripod and Megaupload really goes out of its way to suck donkey cock.

Robot DeNiro

No problem.   Here's the whole match (right click 'save as')

Shot One (robot)
Shot Two (hclw)
Shot Three (robot)
Shot Four (hclw)
Shot Five (robot)
Shot Six (hclw)

Please don't allow my polite and helpful nature to influence your decision in any way.

boki

Thank you.  The thing is, you've both been helpful to me just lately, so I could be biased both ways (oo-er) and it'll still work out peachy.

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

boki

Very tough one to call, but I'm just leaning to Robot de Niro.  Again, I think it was the deal or no deal that swung it.

hands cold, liver warm

If I can count...........

robot deniro is the winner

proceed to round 2

hard luck me, you were great