Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:57:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

'I'm The Daddy'-Gordon Brown has another child, the rampant sex beast.

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, July 17, 2006, 01:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/5187420.stm

Huh...uhuh...I guess we can count him as another Brownite!

Yep.

Chancellor Gordon Brown has become a father for a third time with his wife Sarah giving birth to a baby boy. A surprise, because last time the Chancellor did the honours.

Prime Minister Tony Blair sent his congratulations to the couple when he spoke to reporters at the G8 Summit in St Petersburg.

Mr Blair said he was "delighted" for the whole family.

Liberal Democrat leader Sir Menzies Campbell also sent his congratulations.

"This is great news for Sarah and Gordon," he said

Conservative leader Dave Cameron was less congratulatory:

"It's all very well for him but what about my kid- you soon forgot about that didn't you, you fly-by-night tossers! Go on then, run off to the Sex Chancellor..."

Catalogue Trousers

Quote"...run off to the Sex Chancellor..."

Chancellor of the Sexchequer, surely?

mook

I only hope the little tyke doesn't inherate the mother's chin cavity and Dad's mouth tic! Imagine going through life with that little combo going on under your snout.

thepuffpastryhangman

Marty McFly

let's hope he can come up with a more imaginative name than 'john' for this one, eh?

Quote from: "thepuffpastryhangman"It's political erectness gone mad.
Well, I laughed.

Marty McFly

Quote from: "David Blunkett"HA, Its not really Gordon's you know.

are you implying it's yours?

or your dog's?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: "David Blunkett"HA, Its not really Gordon's you know.

I bet you ate his first one.

Jemble Fred

Third time? Why, has he been hushing up a secret love child, or is the BBC just shit?

I bet it's Darius.

I think their first child died very young.
edit: yes Jennifer died at ten days in 2002.  John was born in 2003 and now this latest boy.

Jemble Fred

That's not even vaguely amusing, Mr Pike. Get a grip!

Still, it's an odd wording in that case – 'became a father for the third time'? Rather a sore point, that could have been avoided altogether.

thepuffpastryhangman

Quote from: "m...wW(wwMww)Ww...m"
Quote from: "thepuffpastryhangman"It's political erectness gone mad.
Well, I laughed.

I was going to use it in reference to Prescott's extra marital affairs, which would've been better. But it's rewarding to raise a smile nonetheless. Thanks!

Borboski

It sounds terrible, but I think his political stock was never as high as after he lost his first child.

Nice for them that they've had some in the end!  I think that's what you have to do, head down, keep at it (fnarr fnarr).

jutl

Did anyone hear his appearance on Lawley's version of Desert Island Discs, back when he was a single man? The entire interview was structured like this:

Lawley: It must be very lonely over there in Number Eleven. Do you never feel the need for some kind of companionship?

Brown: Well Sue, I am human and where prudent I do try to have some social contact with other Scots and non-Scots...

Lawley: There has been some speculation about your... preferences... in this area.

Brown: I try not to read the more imprudent end of the British press...

Lawley: Fuck's sake you're a queer. You're a fucking queer and you wont fucking admit it. Jesus, stop pussy-footing around, man. You're a poof. Just fucking admit it.

Brown: Well, Sue...

Lawley: Shut it, you loathsome fucking queer. Next record.

...and after each record she did it again.

thepuffpastryhangman

BACKBENCHER: What are we going to do about party morale Prime Minister?
PM: I'm not sure, Brown knows
BACKBENCHER: I was only being conscientious Prime Minister
sorry

Quotehttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/863837.stm

"Persistent rumours of engagement surrounded the couple, although the notoriously shy Mr Brown has refused to be drawn on the issue.

His love life was once the cause of a run-in with Sue Lawley on BBC radio's Desert Island Discs.

Ms Lawley made inquiries about the chancellor's private life, stating that: "People want to know whether you're gay or whether there is some flaw in your personality". "

Mr Brown said in reply: "I'm not married because I'm not married. It just hasn't happened yet. It might happen, there have been times . . . and yes, I've got friends".

He had a five-year relationship with Princess Marguerite of Romania, the eldest daughter of ex-King Michael of Romania, who said a relationship with him was "politics, politics, politics".

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteHe had a five-year relationship with Princess Marguerite of Romania, the eldest daughter of ex-King Michael of Romania, who said a relationship with him was "politics, politics, politics".

Maybe her English isn't too good, and she meant to say that a relationship with him was "pancakes, pancakes, pancakes."