Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 04:08:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Mong Nemi (and other cartoons)

Started by Purple Tentacle, July 19, 2006, 10:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple Tentacle

As an offshoot from the bleakest things thread, here's your chance, laaaaaadies and gentlemen, to mong everyone's least favourite self-pitying unfunny narcisistic goth Norway cunt NEMI!

Endless source images here:
www.metro.co.uk/nemi

Quote from: "gazzyk1ns"

Quote from: "easytarget"

Quote from: "StuBruise"

I did this one then realised it probably is a proper Nemi strip, right down to the just-that-little-bit-out-of-date cultural reference. Oh well.

When in doubt, go for a blowjob joke.

Santa's Boyfriend

Could we widen this to a "mong a cartoon" thread?  Then I can include this one what I done a while ago:

Purple Tentacle

Santa's Boyfriend

@ssmaster

Blue Jam

Can someone please do a Fred Bassett one? I know it'd be a piece of piss but I can't be arsed.

Edited to add: looks like someone's beaten us to it, there's a whole Fred Bassett Upfucked Blog here

Purple Tentacle

Quote from: "Blue Jam"Can someone please do a Fred Bassett one? I know it'd be a piece of piss but I can't be arsed.
Edited to add: looks like someone's beaten us to it, there's a whole Fred Bassett Upfucked Blog here

What a shame. The Bassett mongs are very good, but I wish the monger wouldn't write a 'directors commentary' underneath each strip.

"What I did here was imply that Nemi's shallow nature finally catches up with her when she's told to her face that nobody likes her. I changed it so that she cries, possibly tempting pathos, but more inducing feelings of schadenfraude at watching a deserving target realise how loathsome she is."

Blue Jam

Quote from: "Purple Tentacle"What a shame. The Bassett mongs are very good, but I wish the monger wouldn't write a 'directors commentary' underneath each strip.

I hadn't noticed before, it does seem a bit twatty.

Just noticed the "PARODY" watermark on the strip itself, now that is extremely twatty.

This one is my favourite so far:

Edited to say: Nah, it's this one now:

Chriddof

The "director's commentary" thing happens with loads of webcomics, rather tragically. I've always found them annoying and pointless - you never got, say, Peanuts strips with about 3 paragraphs underneath from Charles Schultz talking about how this strip works and how much trouble he had with the art and some other shit about something that happened to him the other day...

(I just realised I've written that after writing something similair underneath (well, above) a strip of mine in the "Cartoons" thread. Oh dear.)

Santa's Boyfriend

gazzyk1ns

I would like to point out that in my "mong" at the top of the page, by writing that bit about the ferret torture I wasn't just being kerr-azee, I was attempting to make it look like a proper translation of the original foreign text (which contained words that looked a bit like "Ferret" and "Garden"). I also did it in about 5 minutes, so that's why it isn't funny.

That is all.

Catalogue Trousers

I say - after monging a comic strip, how does one go about converting it to an image that'll show up here?

I am desirous to get involved (even though my monging skills are crap).

Catalogue Trousers

Although this one pretty much mongs itself:

Just add "...like following my adventures in the Metro every day" or something similarly subtle to that last speech bubble.

Edited to add:

Sorry, but the sheer bluntness of this Basset-mong made me laugh.

Jemble Fred

Quote from: "Santa's Boyfriend"a useful source:  http://angadi.dnsalias.com:1234/comics.html

Can anyone get this link to work? Tried it on a few browsers but no luck.

Catalogue Trousers

Quote from: "Catalogue Trousers"
I am desirous to get involved (even though my monging skills are crap).

Whereas I'm aces at it. But the thought of you staring, frustrated, at a  pure unsullied Nemi strip. Perhaps sobbing a little... Well, it's soothing the pain of you getting MY wikipedia account banned. You git.  

Mrs Catalogue Trousers. Log in Thief.

Jemble Fred

Mrs CT seems fun. More discord, please!

Purple Tentacle

Quote from: "Catalogue Trousers"Well, it's soothing the pain of you getting MY wikipedia account banned. You git.  

Mrs Catalogue Trousers. Log in Thief.

Hehe, the internet's not full up yet you know, you CAN have two seperate accounts for internet things....

Catalogue Trousers

*pouts*
*sobs a little*
*considers angry letter to The Times*

Purple Tentacle

BagJob

Blue Jam

Interesting, there's actually a real Nemi strip where she gets her boob out while trying to put off the man she's arm-wrestling, but I can't be arsed to find it. I remember because I was surprised to see this in a paper published by the Daily Mail's owners.

terminallyrelaxed

Quote from: "Jemble Fred"
Quote from: "Santa's Boyfriend"a useful source:  http://angadi.dnsalias.com:1234/comics.html

Can anyone get this link to work? Tried it on a few browsers but no luck.

Works for me on IE, Safari and Firefox (Mac).

InfiniteFury

Oh Nemi, you and your sassy quips about child abduction.

I'm surprised this one hasn't been posted from yesterday. Bizarrely this is a genuine strip - I was going to post this yesterday but couldn't work out how to start a thread and how to find out who it was on here who was in luuuuuurve with Nemi (I'm looking at you Purple)

Catalogue Trousers

Check out the Bleak Conversation thread in GD - yup, I couldn't believe quite how dodgy that strip was, not just in its sheer encouragement of casual sex for personal gain, but the near-paedo phrasing of the said encouragement. EURGH

lazyhour

Here's a limited amount of fun!  How much of the original dialogue can you retain in your crap comics mong?

"Pickles"

lazyhour

Swear-tastic, Chriddof!

Argh, I can't stop myself.

The Born Loser