Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:39:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Mong Nemi (and other cartoons)

Started by Purple Tentacle, July 19, 2006, 10:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

king_tubby

StuBruise, do you mind if I save some of these excellent Nemi mongs and send them to people?

jennifer

Quote from: "StuBruise"(picture)

It's funny 'cos it's true.

hahaha, thanks for that. I feel strangely honored.

Garam

Awful pisstake of an awful comic strip in the observer.

It's quite accurate. Every strip is drawn in scribbles and shows how much she loves her husband.

Purple Tentacle

I thought it was in the Independent, unless it's fucking syndicated.

I would hate it more if Nemi didn't exist, but god it is shit.

There was one the other day, scribbled wife talking to her scribbled friend

WIFE: "I feel so guilty, I flirted with a man the other day"

FRIEND: "Why do you feel guilty? You're married...."

FRIEND "....not dead!"

I muttered 'woo, you go girl' quietly to myself, causing the woman next to me on the park bench to look at me slightly. And that's a true story.

Purple Tentacle

Brutus Beefcake

Quote from: "king_tubby"StuBruise, do you mind if I save some of these excellent Nemi mongs and send them to people?

Sure, why not? Nice to take the piss out of Nemi, 'citing.

imitationleather

Surely Lise has an email address these can be sent to?

She needs to know what a load of males on an internet forum think about her.

By the way, me and PT hated her before all of you did.

jennifer

Quote from: "imitationleather"Surely Lise has an email address these can be sent to?

She needs to know what a load of males on an internet forum think about her.

By the way, me and PT hated her before all of you did.

How dare you. I am a female. Plus I've hated her since the .... you know. Comment.

imitationleather

A female? On the internet? Pull the other one!

zozman

There are no females on the internet?  Who the fuck was I wanking over then?

Catalogue Trousers

Brutus Beefcake

Shoulders?-Stomach!

How do you go about wanking over Nemi? As soon as you see the strip you can read what she's saying. Urgh. And you can see her. Then you're left with that blue-haired one who calls her 'Nemster' *shudder*- or the guy. It's a toss-up all right.

jennifer

I'm not too sure how to grab the image off the site, but SWEET SUFFERING FUCK you have to see todays. www.metro.co.uk/nemi.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

difbrook

Today's, I'm afraid.

About which, I can only say...

Glebe

Quote from: "Catalogue Trousers"(picture)

Quote from: "Purple Tentacle"(picture)

I literally LOLed at those. Bed Basset in Viz is pretty funny.

We get Nemi in the Irish version of Metro, too. I actually thought it was Irish, which is no excuse for it's blandness...

jennifer

Quote from: "Glebe"
Quote from: "Catalogue Trousers"(picture)

Quote from: "Purple Tentacle"(picture)

I literally LOLed at those. Bed Basset in Viz is pretty funny.

We get Nemi in the Irish version of Metro, too. I actually thought it was Irish, which is no excuse for it's blandness...

Not to sound racist* but Nemi in a Dublin accent**  has to be the most petulant sounding thing in the WORLD.

(*not as racist as getting nostalgic for films 'when it was okay to kill the black guy' which is just palpably bollocks anyway, what fucking films is she watching?)

**also I know Irish isn't a race, and I really mean xenophobic. Just let it slide.

Purple Tentacle

She's right you know. Not enough black people get killed in films these days. And them disableds have had it easy for too long.

Maybe she's talking about D.W. Griffith. But I doubt it. The cunt.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Hey, she's politically incorrect guys, the easiest card to play to get the in-crowd on your side.

My best advice would be to kill as many black people as possible to achieve the same level of cool as Nemi.

Oscar

Quote from: "Nemi in the last frame"The moral is that anyone can be slaughtered and it's important to drink beer when you can.
Surely that strip is missing the final frame where someone smashes that beer glass into Nemi's face and a shard of glass enters her brain through the roof of her mouth, thus proving her to be right for the first and last time in her life.

Santa's Boyfriend

I suspect she's talking about Night of the Living Dead, in which case the black guy getting killed was a comment on the racism in modern society rather than a "Kill the black guy!" moment.

Lady Beaner

Who cares? Nemi is a cunt. That strip this morning made me want to beat up the person next to me on the train.

Glebe

jennifer

Quote from: "Lady Beaner"Who cares? Nemi is a cunt. That strip this morning made me want to beat up the person next to me on the train.

Were they black?

Lady Beaner

Heheh! I could have made a political point about the strip and beaten myself up.

Brutus Beefcake

Quote from: "Santa's Boyfriend"I suspect she's talking about Night of the Living Dead,

Just spoil it for everyone why don't you.

easytarget

I don't even understand this one: