Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:32:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Bjork

Started by Sam, March 15, 2004, 01:33:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smoker

Quote from: "Rats"I got my dvd drive today so here's hyperballad as promised

25mb Bjork - Hyperballad (Later With Jools Holland) (xvid, mp3 192kbs) Encoded by Faceiess

the video for hyperballad by mike gondry is one of the best i've ever seeen, love it. apart from oh so quiet, i love pretty much everything she's ever done.

El Unicornio, mang

i'm a big Bjork fan. Her live performances in particular are very cool and atmospheric.
Her video's are great, get hold of the dvd of all her vids, there's some real corkers on there.
Her albums I find to be a bit patchy, nice sounds to them but some of the songs are just plain boring.
She was fantastic in Dancer In The Dark too

SnapperOrgans

I was lucky enough to catch her live at the sonar festival in Barcelona last year....it was totally awe inspiring, big pyrotechics and live strings an everything...goosebump central.

Anyone heared the Bjork and matmos live album? its great, the best electronica producers with the best female vocalist....amazing.

Rats

Do you know what the albums called? There's no mention of it on amg from what I can see.