Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,455
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:44:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What would you write on a wall if the world was ending?

Started by Santa's Boyfriend, August 17, 2006, 04:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa's Boyfriend

I'm afraid this is something of a shameless call for creative inspiration...

I'm illustrating a short comic strip for an anthology about a zombie apocalypse.  The main character is basicly wondering around a town that is in the full grip of a zombie infestation, and I want to write some stuff on the walls in the background that panicked people will have written, etc.  Problem is I can't think of a damn thing.  Could anyone help me?  What would you write on a wall if you were in the middle of a full-on zombie apocalypse?  (I figured "The end is nigh" to be a little too easy...)

(By the way I'll be posting the finished thing online for people to read when it's finished.)

butnut

Frinky

sproggy

Why I Hate Tables

neveragain

My pen's running ou...

Or rather - 'Hey! Why not come and see my Edinburgh show!' et cetera.

Go With The Flow

"IF I'M THE LAST MAN LEFT ON EARTH, CALL ME LADIES! xxx-xxxx"

The x's being a phone number, Obviously.

mook

Something about not caring about recipes, or perhaps, That's a bit harsh.

smoker

go suck big black cocks mr reid, you're not wanted round here

Purple Tentacle

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

Glebe

'Don't you know the world is ending? Don't just stand there reading this! Or sitting,as the case may be.

Oh yeah, big hairy pricks.'

Murdo

Garam

Marv Orange

Marv Orange

Santa's Boyfriend

Quote from: "cool_penguin_0""IF I'M THE LAST MAN LEFT ON EARTH, CALL ME LADIES! xxx-xxxx"

That one's definitely going in the strip.  Also loved the Simon Pegg one, but can't really use it - I don't know, maybe I can sneak it in somewhere.

These are great so far though, keep 'em coming!

Why I Hate Tables

WHY THE HELL AM I WRITING THAT IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD WHEN
EV ERYONE KNOWS IT IS?

Brutus Beefcake

gazzyk1ns

Quote from: "Santa's Boyfriend"
Quote from: "cool_penguin_0""IF I'M THE LAST MAN LEFT ON EARTH, CALL ME LADIES! xxx-xxxx"

That one's definitely going in the strip.  Also loved the Simon Pegg one, but can't really use it - I don't know, maybe I can sneak it in somewhere.

These are great so far though, keep 'em coming!

Please can you get "This seems a bit harsh." in there, as mook half-suggested earlier? There would be no ramifications for you, and it would possibly be mysteriously poignant for your readers. Most importantly, though, it would delight me.

Santa's Boyfriend

Quote from: "gazzyk1ns"Please can you get "This seems a bit harsh." in there, as mook half-suggested earlier? There would be no ramifications for you, and it would possibly be mysteriously poignant for your readers. Most importantly, though, it would delight me.

Ok, if you insist!

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Draw a picture of myself naked next to a little fluffy dog. Sorry what was the question again I wasn't paying attention.

zozman

gazzyk1ns

Quote from: "Santa's Boyfriend"
Ok, if you insist!

Hehe excellent, cheers!

Marv Orange

imitationleather

Yeah, thanks for pointing out that everyone's imminently dying.

phes

i think 'phes was here' would probably be pretty appropriate.