Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:03:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

"There's nothing we can do about it. That's life"

Started by Adrian Brezhnev, August 18, 2006, 03:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrian Brezhnev

Quote from: "pandadeath"I think i've walked into the wrong forum. How did all this incest business start?
It's all, indirectly, the fault of a narrow minded and selfish man called Steve.

mook

Quote from: "Adrian Brezhnev"
Quote from: "pandadeath"I think i've walked into the wrong forum. How did all this incest business start?
It's all, indirectly, the fault of a narrow minded and selfish man called Steve.

There was a thread a while back about Steves, it seemed that each and every Verbwhore knew a Steve and he was in fact a true cunt. Perhaps it's something to do with the name, when the parents look down adoringly at their new born baby something inside them recognises it will grow up to be cuntish, so they know deep inside them the best thing to do is christen it Steve just to warn people off. Just a thought.

Mildly Diverting

*Checks that his real name isn't listed in his profile*

*Relaxes*

I'm sorry, the people have spoken.  Now change your personality accordingly

Adrian Brezhnev

Funnily enough, the main reason I left my previous job was because the branch manager was a complete and utter lazy twat. And his name was Steve.

Purple Tentacle

The girl I fancied when I was 18 lost her virginity to an apeman called Steve.

Does this still work if you were to change your name by deed poll to Steve?

Adrian Brezhnev

I reckon that you can only be a real Steve if you are born a Steve... but there are a few non-Steves that exhibit Steve-type behaviour. And perhaps it would make sense for people like that to all change their names to Steve.

Frinky

I knew a Steve. His baby died, his wife left him, and he had a breakdown. Where does that fit in?

He's the exception proving the rule no doubt (unless he was an utter cunt)

Purple Tentacle

Maybe he jumped off a balcony with his baby.

mook

If you GIS for "Steve" the very first image is this:

I'm at a loss what to say to that really, mainly although he does fit the cunt-steve profile (possible de-flowerer of VW loves and shithead branch manager), he does have my haircut. Perhaps I'm a steve in protoform.

Purple Tentacle

Identity Crisis Ahoy!

Quote from: "mook"
Quote from: "Adrian Brezhnev"

There was a thread a while back about Steves, it seemed that each and every Verbwhore knew a Steve and he was in fact a true cunt. Perhaps it's something to do with the name, when the parents look down adoringly at their new born baby something inside them recognises it will grow up to be cuntish, so they know deep inside them the best thing to do is christen it Steve just to warn people off. Just a thought.

Surely the name has to be Robert. I don't think I know a Robert who isn't a dickhead.

Adrian Brezhnev

Quote from: "Identity Crisis Ahoy!"Surely the name has to be Robert.
No.

The world is full of nice Roberts and Bobs.