Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 03:18:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Meet HoneyMoonFred

Started by CK1, August 27, 2006, 02:06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CK1

Hello guys,

This is a little project I'm working on, still in the early stages of development but maybe you'd like to give me your thoughts as I am going to take it a little further starting Mid-day on Monday 28th August.

It's link removed but deducible an internet broadcast site which aims to act as a "hub" for the best user generated content on the net.

I'm aiming primarily at 16-30 year olds and I want to give it an off-beat, irreverent feel. My feeling is there's tonnes of user-generated content on the net and this is one method of sharing it and bringing it together.

There are communities on the net and some great discussion - but we never get to hear it...it's all in the printed form. I hope to change some of that, make it interactive and at times actually audible.

It's very early days and I'm starting very small. I believe I need to get the content and direction right first, and then I can work on a large server, making it look more professional, marketing it etc etc. That's all a long way down the line.

But I would like your views on the general principle, and perhaps you have some content of your own you'd like HoneyMoonFred to highlight.

Thanks.

edited by Pienaar as it's just more spam with no actual content surrounding some Google Ads. It'll be more welcome when (a) it has content and (b) someone other than the owner promotes it. Thanks.