Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:06:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

"Tony Blair is a Cunt"

Started by Kingboy_D, March 16, 2004, 12:40:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kingboy_D

A lazy post, I know, but.....

QuoteVandal Carves Blair Insult on Commons Table

The Despatch Box and table where the Prime Minister answers questions in the Commons are to be covered in Perspex when the House is not sitting following the carving of an obscene message there this week, it emerged today.

A vandal, believed to have been among a party of sightseers, managed to etch the words "Tony Blair is a c***" into the wooden table on Wednesday without being spotted.

Conservative MP Derek Conway, who is chairman of the Commons Works Committee, said: "Furniture polishers were brought in straight away and the message was removed shortly before the Prime Minister's question session started."

But he said that this incident was not going to dramatically alter the way in which visitors go round the Chamber.

"However, there will in future be Perspex covers put on the Despatch Boxes both on the Government and Opposition sides of the House during periods when visitors are around," he said.

Tee hee

european son

Pinny, that's not big or clever, and vandalism is a crime, but i'll let you this time for making me laugh.

actually.... did any one see an angry looking short, portly lady in the vicinity at the time...

djtrees

Bah thats nowt i got shouted at for sitting down on the house of lords seats when i went round on a history field trip, and my mate managed to take a big old knife into the "house "-smuggled inside his coat he could have stabbed someone....if he had have wanted to like

@ssmaster

Quote from: "european son"Pinny, that's not big or clever, and vandalism is a crime, but i'll let you this time for making me laugh.

actually.... did any one see an angry looking short, portly lady in the vicinity at the time...

Pinny? Don't you mean Kingy? credit were credit's due old man.

european son

Quote from: "@ssmaster"

nah, our Drummond-loving friend is clearly but the messenger. if it wasn't Ms. Short, it has to be Pinny rather than Kingboy.

evidence? the simplistic beauty of the etching. if Kingboy was going on a carving rampage he'd have done a beautifully researched essay on why Tony Blair is a cunt, complete with footnotes and that.

Doctor Stamen

What a wasted opportunity, "Tony Blair is a tube" would have been much better

@ssmaster

Quote from: "european son"
Quote from: "@ssmaster"

nah, our Drummond-loving friend is clearly but the messenger. if it wasn't Ms. Short, it has to be Pinny rather than Kingboy.

evidence? the simplistic beauty of the etching. if Kingboy was going on a carving rampage he'd have done a beautifully researched essay on why Tony Blair is a cunt, complete with footnotes and that.

True, I stand corrected