Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:28:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Photoshoppery Game : Exquisite Corpses

Started by Rubbish Monkey, March 16, 2004, 01:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mook

How many more people left to play in this here thingy Mr. Monkey?

smoker

Quote from: "Cerys"Yay!  Darrell just did a strip for me!

dance of the seven veils?

@ssmaster

Not a sport for spectators this one is it?

mr rou-rou

who's next, I'm going to bounce my go as I'm busy and I'm on low ebb mongwise,

will the next batter please make themselves known?

Rubbish Monkey

Quote from: "mr rou-rou"who's next, I'm going to bounce my go as I'm busy and I'm on low ebb mongwise,

will the next batter please make themselves known?

xerode is next, then sore bum mum then it is done!!

Cerys

Ah, hell, yes - I forgot to tell mr rou rou who was next.  Stupid bint that I am.  Sorry!

sproggy

'Hey, this is great.'

Said the blind man to the deaf dog.

glitch

Well, I've just finished my bit and passed on the strip to sore bottom mum.

Edit: question answered on page 1

sore bottom mum

I've finished!

Rubbish Monkey, over to you.....

Darrell

Rubbish Monkey

Big hairy fan fare.......

Order of play : Rubbish Monkey / ccab / Spaced Cadet / Mook / Fanny Splendid / Darrell / Cerys / Xerode / Sore Bottom Mom

fanny splendid

mook

heh...I like it. can we play again? eh can we, can we..hows about passing 30 pixels along next time to help with the continuity like.

Cerys

Woohoo!  Yeah, that was only a trial run, wasn't it?  So now we get to do another one?  Oh, go on.  Go on, go on, go on (and on and on and on....)

Purple Tentacle

Can I play this time?

I love Sore Bottom Mum's end, wraps it up nicely.

mr rou-rou

excellent :)

I'm glad I withdrew, my style would have clashed horribly

top narna

Cerys

Spaced Cadet - in your section, is that a dog's bollocks, or a bloke having a poo?

Oh, and xerode - a mate wants to know what the source image was for the face in your bit.

glitch

Bah! Mine has far too obvious a seam. Pants.

Cerys - I sourced it from one of my old photos. The original face is a stone scultpture of King Lear (I think), somewhere in a public garden in Stratford Upon Avon.

Also, sign me up for another round. I liked how this came out ;)

Anyone interested in tennis/other Photoshop-related games? "Battles" etc?

Spaced Cadet

Excellent, I'm well chuffed it looks really good and pieces together well. Count me in for another go. Cerys, it's a pig with massive gonads (came up in a Google image search for Rock n' Roll !!!??)

Cerys

Ta for that, SC - I had wondered.

Quote from: "xerode"Bah! Mine has far too obvious a seam. Pants.

Not if you look at it as a stretch of water with the woody face underneath the surface.

QuoteI sourced it from one of my old photos. The original face is a stone scultpture of King Lear (I think), somewhere in a public garden in Stratford Upon Avon.

I thank you!  I'll tell him.  He should be around later for an evening of fantasy films.  (We're starting off with Conan.)

Photoshop battles?  What be those?

Rubbish Monkey

Pah i was disapointed with the lack of cocks.

I liked Spaced Cadets natzi hand, ccab's tit fruit, Mooks fishyness, Cerys and xerode's dead zombie/corpse type things and the fact I got lots of PMs making me feel all big, moist and popular.

oh yeah, i'll give it another whirl too.

glitch

Quote from: "Cerys"Not if you look at it as a stretch of water with the woody face underneath the surface.

Recovery! ;)

I've not done a battle or tennis before, but here's some stuff I found on Google

battle: http://www.graphic-forums.com/printthread.php?threadid=710
tennis: http://www.christian-web-masters.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1373

Cerys

So effectively what they're saying is 'make the rules yourself'.  Hmmm.  What do you think?

Hairy Chin

That's a wonderful picture! Like a melding of monging minds into one.

If I opened up the skulls of each of you playing and dipped a length of canvas into them, and then sewed them all together...I'm pretty sure that's what it would look like. I like that image lots.

glitch

Quote from: "Cerys"So effectively what they're saying is 'make the rules yourself'.  Hmmm.  What do you think?

I think the exquisite corpse should be tried again first. Maybe with a 30 or 50px hand over strip?

I'd like to try tennis... maybe those rules would work, although without a set topic. These seem to have turned out really well and they seem to change subject matter when they wanted to.

Only problem is I really ought to be doing uni work, so can't spare the time for it at the moment.

Cerys

Hell, yeah - more exquisite corpsery is definitely required.

As for tennis - stick around.  With any luck we'll be having another Tennis tournament round about Wimbledon time.  I hope.  If you haven't seen VW Photoshop Tennis before, go to http://www.madworlddesign.co.uk - where the lovely Abbie has an archive of the 2003 tournament, under the cookdandbombed directory.

ccab

I reckon the 15/25 px/whatever it was was good because it gives bugger all away. But I think it should be cut away as it's passed on (in other words, delete the bit you hand over from your image) - so the person receiving it can blend it into their bit more easily. Sewing the threads together was a doddle - but sorting out a smooth background transition was agony.

Great result though. Well done everyone.

Hairy Chin - I'm scared of you. If you ever came at me with a piece of bread I think I'd shit myself.

Cerys

Quote from: "ccab"But I think it should be cut away as it's passed on (in other words, delete the bit you hand over from your image) - so the person receiving it can blend it into their bit more easily.

Yes.

ccab

Quote from: "Cerys"Yes.

Cerys, I'm glad my post hit the spot - but for god's sake shhh. - SNG!

Cerys

'Sokay, he's on the sofa immersed in a Warhammer tome.

(You dirty little boy....)