Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:01:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Photoshoppery Game : Exquisite Corpses

Started by Rubbish Monkey, March 16, 2004, 01:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mook

whens the next bit of corpsing gonna start then?

ccab

er - hahahahaha!

hahahaha-ahahaha!

oh god - hahahaha! hahah!

Darrell

Another tip next time - could people be more generous with the compression on their pictures? The strip I was given was so over-compressed there was a lightish line on the bottom which bollocksed up the transition, and made it bloody hard to follow on from.

Rubbish Monkey

Quote from: "mook"whens the next bit of corpsing gonna start then?

shall i start another one or does someone else want to?

sore bottom mum

Quote from: "Rubbish Monkey"

Selfishly, I prefer to not know the resulting image until the end... so I'm quite happy letting someone else do the work!

But.... then again, if anyone fancies doing a few old-school 'consequences' of the head/body/legs/feet variety, I could twist my arm into performing a bit of cutting and pasting.

a particularly mature example:

So as not to get too confusing I'll start this as another thread if anyone shows any interest.

Jet Set Willy

I'd like to join in if it starts again, I quit my job but if I get a new one on Monday and haven't done it by then I may have to pass again, but that's no big deal is it?

Here's my pretend one I just did:

Cerys

Ah, the rare tree-legged Avis Skaroticus.  That brings back memories!

sore bottom mum

Quote from: "me"But.... then again, if anyone fancies doing a few old-school 'consequences' of the head/body/legs/feet variety, I could twist my arm into performing a bit of cutting and pasting......

So as not to get too confusing I'll start this as another thread if anyone shows any interest.

Mmm... I've just started a consequences type thread in the Music section.... so I think I'll withdraw this it-was-going-to-unpopular-anyway idea. It's not cool to be too enthusiastic!

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Cerys"Ah, the rare tree-legged Avis Skaroticus.
Otherwise known as John Birt, I think.

Cerys

Well, yeah; but the Latin name makes me look cleverer.  Erer.  Er?

Spaced Cadet

Just looking at this again I'm still really impressed by our work, for a first attempt it was [larry david]Pretty, Pretty Good[larry david]. I think leaving out the bit you pass on makes sense and should give a much tidier end result. Come on, let's do it again...

Cerys

Quote from: "Rubbish Monkey"
Quote from: "mook"whens the next bit of corpsing gonna start then?

If you don't want the hassle, I don't mind doing it.

Edit - I just tried to upload Corpse No. 1 to the mong archive, and it's too big!  Phooey, etc.

Dusty Gozongas

Quote from: "ccab"er - hahahahaha!
hahahaha-ahahaha!
oh god - hahahaha! hahah!

Well somebody has to acknowledge that so it may as well be me right now, since I'm pissed, like.

:thumbsup:

Rubbish Monkey

I cant participate anymore due to the fact I installed a virus checker on my computer at home which has made it go all pissy  bastard like.

Macerate and Petrify

can i play with the big boys/girls in the next one?

mook

I'm in for this one too. Are we going to get a few more to sign up before we start?

Are we going to consider this as the start of the list?

Am I asking too many questions?

Is it nearly teatime yet? I'm fucking famished.

Funky Gibbon

Can I play? My monging gland has been dormant for too long, and it needs a jolt.

Purple Tentacle

mr rou-rou

I will play , not I won't, yes I will, no, yes, no, yes,

just give me a go will you before I change my mind

terminallyrelaxed

Still wet behind the ears, but unafraid, I'll give it a go when you can squeeze me  in....

sore bottom mum

Me again please.

...are you organizing it this time Super Cerys?

Rubbish Monkey

Quote from: "Rubbish Monkey"I cant participate anymore due to the fact I installed a virus checker on my computer at home which has made it go all pissy  bastard like.

Hurrah!!! I have mended my computer and have photoshop working again. bloody been at it all night So I can play again.

Funky Gibbon

Quote from: "Funky Gibbon"Can I play? My monging gland has been dormant for too long, and it needs a jolt.

Cancel that.

Cerys

Can everyone who wants to play please PM me?  First one to do so gets first go!

Edit - the first PM was from someone who doesn't want to go first, gnash.  If anyone actually does want to go first, let me know.  If nobody wants to go first, I'll have a starting strip waiting.  (Behave yourselves....)

Closing time for PMs is midnight on Wednesday.

Cerys

Quote from: "Cerys"Can everyone who wants to play please PM me?  First one to do so gets first go!

Edit - the first PM was from someone who doesn't want to go first, gnash.  If anyone actually does want to go first, let me know.  If nobody wants to go first, I'll have a starting strip waiting.  (Behave yourselves....)

Closing time for PMs is midnight on Wednesday.

Oh, and unless anyone has any major objections, we'll be sticking with the 500x200 size - but as the strip you'll be passing on will be 20px high (deep?), you'll need to create an image 500x220 before chopping off the bottom twenty pixcels and passing them on.  Unless I've really misunderstood something somewhere along the line.

Dusty Gozongas

Quote from: "Cerys"20px high (deep?)

tall?

mook

Quote from: "arqarqa"
Quote from: "Cerys"20px high (deep?)

tall?

thick?

wasn't it 600 pixels wide (across?) last time?

Cerys

Yes, you're absolutely right, and I'm crap.  600 it was.

Cerys

Right, the good news is that I've done a starting image, so no-one needs to ask not to go first - which pretty much everyone has done so far.  The bad news is that only four 'whores have PMd me.  Apathy ahoy!  Come on - we need more.

The rules are as follows, unless anyone objects.

1.  Make your initial images 600x220.  The top twenty pixels should be the strip that the previous 'whore sent to you, preferably unmodified in any way.  Then cut away the bottom twenty pixels and send them to the next 'whore (I'll tell you who it is when I tell you it's your turn).

2.  Send the rest of the image (600x200) to me.  If you mess up and accidentally send me the 600x220 image I'll crop it accordingly, but I won't be pleased.

3.  Wait.

4.  Enjoy!

Okay?