Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:40:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Never mind the buzzcocks

Started by J-boy, March 16, 2004, 08:42:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-boy

mark lamaar said something about hearing chris morris scrapping to get out of his descending coffin is what he wanted to hear? Anyone catch this??

dan dirty ape

It Was Cancer

Quote from: "J-boy"mark lamaar said something about hearing chris morris scrapping to get out of his descending coffin is what he wanted to hear? Anyone catch this??

I have never said this on a forum in my life but:

LOL!

Listen carefully next time! :-)

Rats

I saw that bit (my dad was watching it, ok), he definately said morris, I just assumed he meant moyles though.

elderford

The kids don't know who Chris Morris is.

Utter Shit

He definitely said Moyles, strange how two people misheard the same thing. Or three people misheard him and thought he said Moyles, whichever.

Jemble Fred

The way he said it suggested 'Morris' even to me at the time, but it was without a doubt 'Moyles'.

As it happens, I'm vaguely chuffed that they actually tried to introduce a teeny tiny bit of variety to this series. But still not enough - new host, new titles for the next series please.

weirdbeard

I didn't catch the programme but if the comment was said in an insulting tone then he meant Moyles.  He and Lamarr have a deep hatred of each other which I think stems to when Moyles appeared on Buzzcocks and was a bit of a cunt apparently.

NobodyGetsOutAlive

That "They're all a load of 2-baggers aren't they? One bag on their head, and one on yours incase their's falls off" was the most digustingly unfunny and harshly unfair thing ever said in the identity parade.

I truly hate that show.

Definitely said Chris Moyles. As much as I love Chris Moyles as a dj he's never funny on tv, and he was pretty poor when he was on Buzzcocks. I think because of that Mark Lamaar has just hated him.
Personally I think this series has been very funny, but then I do seem to have a very different opinion to 95% of people here. My liking of Chris Moyles for example.

J-boy

hmm bizarre i swear he said morris then after a couple of seconds convinced myself moyles...then my mate goes whys he talking about chris morris and the whole palarva began.

i personal think its well funny.

the hamlet moments were wicked.

weekender

Quote from: "J-boy"hmm bizarre i swear he said morris then after a couple of seconds convinced myself moyles...then my mate goes whys he talking about chris morris and the whole palarva began.

i personal think its well funny.

the hamlet moments were wicked.

This is a wind-up, right?

J-boy

imitationleather

Quote from: "Psychotic Mongoose"Definitely said Chris Moyles. As much as I love Chris Moyles as a dj he's never funny on tv, and he was pretty poor when he was on Buzzcocks. I think because of that Mark Lamaar has just hated him.
Personally I think this series has been very funny, but then I do seem to have a very different opinion to 95% of people here. My liking of Chris Moyles for example.

I hate Chris Moyles and he's never been on my TV show, so maybe that isn't the reason Lamarr despises him. It's much more likely that he's a fat, unfunny, untalented, parasitical piece of fucking shit who had the word "cunt" invented solely to describe him.

NMTBC really needs to be put out of it's misery. Every single week it's the same ("Bill Bailey's an otter/orc/some farmyard animal") and last week Fearne Cotton was on it and any show that develops a case of her needs to be put down.

Ambient Sheep

I read an interview with Bill Bailey in the latest edition of Word, and he said he hates the cruelty of the Identity Parade (as do I) and always tries to tone it down and make it jokey.

I've ranted about Buzzcocks on here before, it's basically a good show that's been ruined by too much chemically-assisted* arrogant self-indulgence.  I stopped watching several series ago.

* - the chemicals being nothing stronger than herbal tea, obviously.