Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 01:52:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Clinton Fox News Smackdown

Started by Xerxes & Friends, September 26, 2006, 08:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xerxes & Friends

Surely deserves its own thread outside of the YouTube ones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAnuqicla4I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErrdLvWjm8o

Beautiful.  That is genuine political passion.

Suttonpubcrawl

Marv Orange

It was picked up my the daily show that show both parts of the interview. 1 part he gets agitated the second he give his answer using information. US media ignored the second part.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Santa's Boyfriend

Quote from: "Condi Rice"We were not left a comprehensive strategy to fight al-Qaeda.  For instance, big pieces were missing, like an approach to Pakistan that might work, because without Pakistan you weren't going to get Afghanistan.

Interesting use of the words "that might work".  Presumably that means they were left an approach to Pakistan but simply threw it out?

Quote from: "Condi Rice"I think this is not a very fruitful discussion,

Hey, Fox News started it.  If Clinton had returned with that line they would have claimed victory.

Quote from: "Condi Rice"We've been through it. The 9/11 commission has turned over every rock and we know exactly what they said."

...Except for the rocks they ignored, such as the insider trading, all those wargames, etc.  But yes, we know exactly what they said, and they didn't blame Bill Clinton.

Xerxes & Friends

Damn, just seen it's already been linked to in the endless YouTube thread.  Which I never read because a) I largely read this board at work and can't get away with watching stuff, and b) it seemed to be mainly just links with little or no indication of content, and that always turns me off.  Quality control issues.

Still, this illustrates how those long-running threads swallow up interesting stuff, are impenetrable and end up like wallpaper, in that you sort of forget they're there after a while.

Oh well, let it sink.

chav

As has been reported in the last week, the "approach" that the Bush administration devised to "deal" with Pakistan was to threaten to "bomb them back into the stone age".

Still Not George

Olbermann is ace. It's good to have a serious left-wing firebrand left on US TV.

Quote from: "Still Not George"Olbermann is ace. It's good to have a serious left-wing firebrand left on US TV.

Good night and good luck - nice little reference at the end there.