Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:59:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The sentence game online

Started by Koant, September 28, 2006, 12:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zozman

Quote from: "Purple Tentacle"Can anybody think of another game we can play?

Let's keep the momentum going!

Quick! Before the momentum!

What about a game I've just invented in my head?  I've even got a name for it - "Polish a Turd".  Basically someone starts with one rubbish image, say of a peanut.  They then pass it to the next person in a chain who has to do one thing to improve the image - for example, by giving the peanut a lovely little moustache.  The last image should be tip-top (although it may well not be).

That's a bit rubbish isn't it?  Anyone else?  Momentum and everything...

Purple Tentacle

Polish A Turd sounds really really good!

butnut

Yeah that sounds quite fun. I'll play as long as I'm nearer the turd stage, rather than the polished section, due to poor monging skills.

imitationleather

Yes, I'm up for a bit of turd polishing. I think my entry to the sentence game demonstrates how good I am at monging (i.e. not at all).

Deadman97

Also would like a crack at this, as long as we understand that the "polishing" is to be highly subjective.

Purple Tentacle

The word 'polishing' is used imaginively and figuratively, and is not meant to imply that any actual 'polishing' will take place.

Come on! Start the thread, boffins!

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

I will too be maybe up for polishing a turd.

imitationleather

Go on then, someone start the thread.

It'd be good if we could do a new game each week. Or at least come up with a decent amount of rotating games to stop things from getting stale.

Vivé le UYA!