Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:20:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

"Send me something that gets you going"

Started by ffogems, October 01, 2006, 03:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timmay

This forum gets more like a dynamic Bella or Chat everyday.

EDIT: Keep it coming.

ColaCoca

He sounds like a right weirdo.  If I were you I'd move house, change my name, create new email accounts and delete the old ones.

ffogems

Following John Self's bumpity reference (which is as joyous as receiving a Christmas card from Santa, or having your crude, stream-of-consciousness nursery scrawl shown on ArtAttack), I thought an update might be in order.
Unfortunately, there has been no reply. This may mean he's too embarrassed to broach the subject now he's suffering from the hazy, empty hangover after excessive cliquey complicity, or he now realises that I don't subscribe to baroque bloke banter, even in it's most frivolous, alliterative form and no longer knows what to say.
A shame really, because this could have evolved into something sinister and special.

JesusAndYourBush

...or maybe he's in hospital after receiving a hand shandy from Johnny 5.

hencole

Johnny 5's demands for input were too much.

John Self

Fucking hell, misread the '5' in those last two posts as an 'S', thought they were referring to me at first.

Imagine my disappointment when- etc.

Quote from: "ffogems"Bumpity
Heh. I don't know much about ArtAttack, but you know what I like!

ffogems

Update -

He has removed his profile from MySpace.

Brutus Beefcake

chav

untitled_london

cooool

we could start a club or something.

we'd be all like "yeah get off the internet mister", "you're like a perv"

and he'd be like:

boooohoooo, i only wanted to jerk off

and we'd be like... yeah well, you're just a jerk.

and he'd be like, *silence*

cab team, if you've got a problem, and no.-one else can help, we'll send pictues of johnny 5! (cue keyboard sounding like machine gun)