Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,470
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:59:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Post Your Own Writing.

Started by thewomb, October 06, 2006, 11:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewomb

Presumably we can use this thread to link to new things we've written, as often as we like? Then no-one need be annoyed about the 'Cool Links' thread being mis-used.

Who out there has a blog (a proper one, as opposed to a livejournal) and who else writes fiction? I'm still hoping to read (extracts at least, of) some of the novels mentioned in the Novel thread.

(I have nothing against a thread of this nature in principle - and if others are genuinely interested in such a thing then I'd invite them to start a new one, although perhaps Up Your Arts would be a more suitable venue - however, this has been started solely so you have yet another oppurtunity to disobey me, and to continue plugging your many and various websites, something I've told you repeatedly to stop.  I'm now bored shitless of having to tell you to stop the relentless self-promotion.  Issuing you with a strike should have finally stopped you, not spurred you on to finding new ways of petulantly breaking the rules.)