Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:41:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Young Offender: An old AS Level project

Started by The Duck Man, October 11, 2006, 01:35:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Duck Man

In the spirit of reviving UYA, I'll post this.

It's an AS Level Media project of a friend of mine, done in spring 2004. Due to boredom, and the fact that he essentially ran his group, I was often in and around filming and editing, and contributed a couple of ideas.

There's a number of reasons I haven't posted it before (it's been on YouTube for a while). a) The compressions shit, and it ruins a lot of the visual gags. b) It's not as funny as we thought at the time. I was 16 at the time and obviously tastes have developed, we're not enclined to laugh at something just because we've done it anymore. And we knew at the time that it was particularly well shot and didn't really have any kind of plot (it still got an A, somehow). c) It features me briefly, with a worryingly high voice and below-par acting performance in a bit that doesn't really work. d) The humour's a bit "Wurrgh chavs" at times e) It will colour my right to reply on anything in CC, if people think it's especially bad f) My friend posted it on his forum and got a singular response.

Still, a fair bit works and in the spirit of revival and everything. Here's Young Offender:
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3.

Oh God, I think I'm regretting this already.