Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,184
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 719
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:30:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Polish a turd

Started by zozman, October 15, 2006, 11:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

butnut

Well, I can do Friday, but I'm away again over the weekend, so it might just be easiest if I s(h)it this one out!

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

Quote from: "butnut"If it's taking place on Wed/Turds then I'mmmmmmm OUT [/kramer]

What's the issue? It's not going to all happen in one day is it?!

zozman

I'll do a list up, and we can start tomorrow (Winnitsday).  Depending on the speed, I'll stick you last Butnut.  Just for future reference, we don't appreciate people having a successful social life on this forum.

I think SPC's idea of a large image is a good one - so 800 X 600 it is.  PM your image to the next person on the list, and me, and I'll post them all at the end.

Anything else?

Marv Orange

Why not post the orginal then the list say XXXX is up next. Otherwise why not just get everyones email and do it privately and let UYA stagnate you control freak.

Put that on one of you lists Schindler!

Deadman97

Quote from: "Marv Orange"Why not
Quote from: "then he"Why not
Quote from: "and"Why Not
Why not make the rules up when you start a game, Mr. Do-it-my-way? Eh?

; )

zozman

What - post the images as we go along?  Yeah, can do if people think that that's best.  I was just thinking that an "unveiling" might be good, like on the sentence game.

I'm easy like diarrhoea.

imitationleather

Quote from: "Marv Orange"Why not post the orginal then the list say XXXX is up next. Otherwise why not just get everyones email and do it privately and let UYA stagnate you control freak.

Put that on one of you lists Schindler!

*INDEPENDENT THOUGHT ALERT*

We should do it via PM because, as the Sentence Game has shown, the Big Reveal at the end is better than every single orgasm we've ever had combined. Also, if it's all out in the open all the way through there will most likely be less impatient and desperate Verbwhores to hassle any people who take too long. So ner!

Marv Orange

Quote from: "Deadman97"
Why not make the rules up when you start a game, Mr. Do-it-my-way? Eh?

I would just like to see this forum more active, and having threads that are more or less a club doesn't really encourage that. Thats why I suggested a free for all as people who wouldn't sign up or couldn't meet the deadline might be more inclined to join in.

As for the sentence game I've stopped looking at it after it turned out to be a bumch of posts saying your next XXXX I'm probably not the only one out side of zozmans acolytes who lost interest.

Purple Tentacle

I also 'vote' for a big reveal at the end, as much as 'votes' count in this glorious new reich.

Butnut is getting a trifle flashy with his success and friends and jumpers, a night of the long knives may be necessary to maintain stability.

Marv, people can be added to the list if they want. Once we start, it's not a closed club.

zozman

I'd prefer the reveal, but I think there is another potential game in what Marv's saying.  Post an initial picture and anyone's free to change it however they want, at any time.  

Why not compromise and start a new thread?  I think the more games and projects that are ongoing, then the more active UYA will be.

Marv Orange

I would but can't be arsed without some guarntee people would get involved maybe if there was only some way of collating monikers in some way that would help.

Purple Tentacle

The problem with people jammin' and jivin' and freeformin' pictures as they come is that you may get two people doing the same picture at once, and I'm a bit scared that without the structure and pressure of deadlines, the game will phizzle out like the grid, the corpse, or the wimblemong.  And you get to miss the best orgasm ever.

I'm all for lots more monging threads though!

Deadman97

Quote from: "Marv Orange"I would but can't be arsed without some guarntee people would get involved

imitationleather

Deadman97

He's wanking as he types this.

swarfmonkey

If it's possible I'd like to join in. Could I be placed late on in the list as all the work I've successfully avoided recently has caught up with me. I've also got to go to Oxfordshire to get a finger stuck up my arse so I wouldn't be able to do anything until Friday night at the earliest.

Suttonpubcrawl

I think a big reveal would be good. The big reveal would include each separate image as it went along though wouldn't it? You know, so we could see how it developed and who did what.

Koant

Or! or!.... An animated gif !

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Okay then. The grand offical inaugral annual Polish a Turd super special extravaganza will involve IN THIS ORDER:

Zozman
Purple Tentacle
imitationleather
Cardinal Tit Storm
Deadman97 Him?
Suttonpubcrawl
untitled_london
sproglette
fanny splendid
Al Tha Funkee Homosapien
Eight Taiwanese Teenagers
Flook
hornshang
Koant
swarfmonkey

Everyone fine with that?

zozman

Purple Tentacle

imitationleather

Nevermind that. Who am I?!

I have amnesia!

sproggy

Polish a turd.

Brilliant.

zozman

ah, sod it.  I've started.

Image sent to Purple Tentacle

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Quote from: "zozman"What about Butnut?

Quote from: "Butnut"Well, I can do Friday, but I'm away again over the weekend, so it might just be easiest if I s(h)it this one out!

Purple Tentacle

Image sent to imitationleather.

zozman

Who's collating the images then?  Al tha.....?

imitationleather

Can I just clarify the rules?

Are we only allowed to change one thing, or can we add several things? Personally I think it should be several.

Purple Tentacle

I added one Photoshop layer, and put a filter on it.

zozman

Yeah - add what you want.  Probably best if you don't go nuts though.