Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:15:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Polish a turd

Started by zozman, October 15, 2006, 11:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imitationleather

Oooh Mr. La-De-Da Photoshop. The most advanced graphics program on my laptop is MSPaint and that's the way I want it to stay!

Anyway, I think we should be allowed to manipulate the picture as much as we want as long as it isn't obscuring what other people have done or leaving no room for the rest. What does everyone (or the first couple of people to reply) think about that?

EDIT: Oops, just read what zozman posted. Yeah, sounds good to me!

imitationleather

Sent picture to CTS.

zozman

Have we not finished this yet, you bunch of slackers?

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Quote from: "zozman"Who's collating the images then?  Al tha.....?

I don't mind doing it.

zozman

You're collater general then - do you want the images now or at the end?

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

I've sent it on to Deadman97.

imitationleather

untitled_london

Quote from: "Al Tha Funkee Homosapien"Okay then. The grand offical inaugral annual Polish a Turd super special extravaganza will involve IN THIS ORDER:

Zozman
Purple Tentacle
imitationleather
Cardinal Tit Storm
Deadman97 Him?
Suttonpubcrawl
untitled_london
sproglette
fanny splendid
Al Tha Funkee Homosapien
Eight Taiwanese Teenagers
Flook
hornshang
Koant
swarfmonkey

Everyone fine with that?

i happy with that runny order. tx

Suttonpubcrawl

Quote from: "imitationleather"(picture)

"WHO?"

I've been looking since you posted that and I still can't find Wally.

imitationleather

Try looking in a mirror next time.

Deadman97

Hi all, I'm Deadman97. I've been posting on the board for about two years now, but some of you may not be aware of me.

Turd sent to Sutton and, for collation purposes, to Al.

swarfmonkey

Who the fuck etc, etc?

On a more salient point.

What the fuck is going on in UYA? The sentence game and now this thread rattling along. It's just not right. Do you lot not remember the tardiness of Wimblemong 2006?

You people sicken me!

Purple Tentacle

You've jinxed it now. It's been a full 5 hours since Sutton recieved his picture, and still no action. God, it's just like Wimblemong all over again, oh god, oh god....

Suttonpubcrawl

Gosh, some of us have WORK to do where we can't spend all day posting on forums.

Purple Tentacle

Quote from: "Suttonpubcrawl"Gosh, some of us have WORK to do where we can't spend all day posting on forums.

Turn your monitor away from your boss, activate letssplit and wildly over-estimate the time required on every task you have to do. As long as you're consistant, they'll never find out.

Suttonpubcrawl

Turd polished and sent to untitled_london for further polishing and Al The Funkee Homosapien for collection.

untitled_london

i shall pass a turd on later this evening, appx midnight.

lovely jobbie btw spc

untitled_london

Quote from: "untitled_london"i shall pass a turd on later this evening, appx midnight.

lovely jobbie btw spc

nope apparently i'm a cunt of the lowest order, i have forwarded the pic as per SPC to sproglette.

my bad, i'm sorry, i shall offer my soul on a platter for all eternity to the first that demands it...

:(

sproggy

Quote from: "untitled_london"
i have forwarded the pic as per SPC to sproglette.

Not according to my in-box you haven't.

untitled_london

did a preview and everything, should be there now... my bad. apologies for delay....constipation

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

so has this died a death then already?

Deadman97

Come on Al, morale is everything. We have to stay positive, stay focused.

OH COME ON YOU CUNTS WHERE'S THE TURD? WHERE'S THE TUUURRRRD??!?!

sproggy

I'm on it now you Nazi pigs

Suttonpubcrawl

I sent it on to sproglette. I'm not quite sure what was going on but untitled_london seemed to keep sending it to me instead of sprog. Don't know where it is now!

sproggy

Deadman97

I hope you washed your hands.

imitationleather

I know exactly who you are, Deadman97. I KNOW ALL ABOUT YOU!

Deadman97

No, imi, that's all wrong. Repeat after me-
"Who. The . Fuck. Are. You. Anyway?"

Sinner

The problem with this competition, unlike others, is that it's pretty shit for the spectator. Imagine seeing the tennis players warming up, shaking hands with the audience, signing people's arses, then just as they're about to start black curtains fall around the court. We hear their endless orgasmic grunts back and forth, figure that it's enough of a turn-on for a wank and fuck it there's nothing else to do, and then get told the result afterwards.