Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:16:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

"Oh do shut up Ms. Love"

Started by Vermschneid Mehearties, March 17, 2004, 02:09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vermschneid Mehearties

Lazy link post. Read it and laugh and laugh.
She's a smashing lass...

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/040317/325/eor31.html

Reverend Minge

QuoteThe singer for the rock group Hole arrived in court on Tuesday in a sheer pink-and-red dress...

The judge should have admonished her for wearing that sheer dress. After seeing her pose topless recently in a magazine I can only say that she's guilty of having a crap pair of tits.

Obviously she's hoping the judge will take her "spaniel's ears" into account come sentencing.

Purple Tentacle

One for the Celebrity Dead Pool I think.....

Vermschneid Mehearties

QuoteWhen asked whether she would be able to make the new court date, Love told the judge: "I'll be right here."

What?! You're going to stay over the next fortnight in your witness box? I hope you packed some sandwiches.

QuoteShe called out: "Hello Judge Fox," and later blurted out when prosecutors objected to delaying the case: "I've got the bottles with me. I've got the prescriptions on me."

*laugh out loud*

Mr Flunchy

I think Courtney Love is great, she may be an attention seeking money-grubbing junkie - but at least she's an interesting character.

Vermschneid Mehearties

Exactly, and when she dies in a heroin-filled cesspit, hopefully Kelly Osbourne will have developed a sense of humour, so we can laugh at her meteoric plunge.

Who needs Jordan and Andre when you've got "I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here!" on every single day of the week?