Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 05:48:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Coogan show gets go ahead

Started by king mob, March 17, 2004, 02:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
:) ok everyone
I will try to be less defensive

Purple Tentacle

Quote from: "bishopslovescifi":) ok everyone
I will try to be less defensive

There's also a natural suspicion of anybody from the "inside", as reportedly a few production companies post "WATCH THIS PROGRAMME! IT'S THE NEW JAM!" threads to promote their new Dom Joly vehicle.

Stay here, bishopslovescifi, I like you.

Oh right. Well I've been back at Uni for nearly a year now and dont work there anymore, hence only having seen a few episodes. :)

DuncanC

Throwing my intense dislike of Joel Veitch style in there. It might well be animated very differently but that static shot with very similar eyes and mouths that got me instantly pissed off. But I still want to see it - it does look much better anyway, particularly the horse.

Edit: Just saw that Angela Anaconda shot in the last page. AaaRRGH! That piece of shit annoyed the hell out of me too. The voice had a lot to do with that, though

Thankfully I've always managed to avoid Angela Anaconda :)

Neil

*bump*

Just got a review of the show from Ben Blench, many thanks to him for scanning and passing it on.  This appears in the April 8th edition of Design Week magazine.  It's just under 600k so I'll link it http://chilled.cream.org/graphics/IAmNotAnAnimalReview-DesignWeek_April8th.jpg

QuoteSo just how offensive is it?  And more importantly, is it funny?  Personally I didn't find it all offensive.  As for funny, I wasn't exactly rolling about on the floor...