Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:30:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Bombdogs!

Started by Simon Price, March 17, 2004, 02:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Price

Real life imitates The Day Today.

I nearly choked on my cheese sandwich when I saw that on Ceefax last night.

"By six o'clock this evening a monument had been built, marking the end - perhaps - of the relationship between man and dog, which today went from this [he holds up a toy dog and strokes it]... to this [he pulls out a gun and shoots the dog in the head]."

Vermschneid Mehearties

Apparantly John Major just punched the queen in the face....

Pinball

All we need now are kiddie bombs. Watch out for Iraqi scrotes with hunchbacks ;-)

Simon Price

Come to think of it, are there any other examples of Chris Morris fiction becoming FACT?

Joy Nktonga

I've read of a few instances now (including one within the last couple of weeks) of people committing suicide in a Richard Geefe rope/lamp-post/car style.

NobodyGetsOutAlive

Quote from: "Simon Price"Come to think of it, are there any other examples of Chris Morris fiction becoming FACT?

There are loads to be honest but I can't think of any right now other than that episode of On The Hour with Clinton's indescretions before they actually happen

Fuck, I'm drunk and not at all lucid but you hardcore Morris bastards should know what I mean.

There was something about a nun once too.

fbb bastard

there was that story in the sun i remember putting something up about

cant remember if it was true or a pisstake/spoof whatever that the prison authorities where going to play a tape of ronnie barker doing norman stanley fletcher to new and/or young offenders in a attempt to get them used to the surroundings/show them the error of their ways

which if true would be as close to KEY 2000 as is humanly possible.....

iain

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,8707585%255E13762,00.html

Student gives teachers drug cake

A GERMAN high school student today admitted baking a hashish-laced chocolate cake that briefly landed 10 of his teachers in a hospital......

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "That BBC story"Military experts fear that the same tactic could be repeated, with explosive devices hidden inside other animal carcasses, such as goats.
is very funny, for some reason.

Quote from: "Joy Nktonga"I've read of a few instances now (including one within the last couple of weeks) of people committing suicide in a Richard Geefe rope/lamp-post/car style.
I'm afraid that people were doing that long before Morris-as-Geefe wrote about it.  Some computer scientist (part of the strange Marconi cluster) went out like that in the 1980s.