Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:24:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Remix Me!

Started by Why I Hate Tables, October 20, 2006, 05:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Why I Hate Tables

I had an idea, and i anyone likes it that's brilliant.

I love being involved with music. The thing is though, as much as I can play a few instruments I find it difficult to marry my song to the sounds.

There is an electronica label I have found that listens to anything, really, and I was wondering

(Some) Verbwhores are a valuable part of society, but have yet to make a mark as a collective.

So how about if I post some vocal tracks and we can have some remixes of them. The best, as liked by the widest amount of people, will be submitted, and maybe put out over the net as a series of collections of songs.

Like this Mortal Coil is the closest thing I can thing of. Various artists, but called "The Whores".

Obviously, tell me to fuck right off if this is stupid, but for an idea on a bus on the way home it's pretty good for me.

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

Where are these vocal tracks from?

Sinner

QuoteRemix Me!

Good to see your ego enabled you to re-locate  your own account.

Why I Hate Tables

QuoteWhere are these vocal tracks from?

I'll record them. As a tool (no pun intended), as well as use in this, as I'm asking if anyone would like to remix this , feel free to use tohe samples in any way you wish in anything else.

When I rrecord them I put them in the public domain. Instead of paying for vocal sample CDs, there's a selection of me and other people singing for you to use.

Marvin

It's an alright idea but I personally can't say yes or no. If I hear a vocal track I like I'll happily remix it, but if it doesn't do anything for me then I wouldn't.

Why I Hate Tables

Hey, at least you've considered it.

Anyone who wants to upload anything, be it a single instrumental idea or vocal track, it's appreciated.

I just think it's the first time that I know there'll be songs made by an internet forum distributed.