Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,396
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:14:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

State Of The Boards threads have gone downhill

Started by Suttonpubcrawl, October 20, 2006, 09:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suttonpubcrawl

Is it just me or were State of the Boards threads better in the old days? These days there's just no passion in the threads. I think this new development of several State of the Boards Boards has exacerbated the problem. It's not like it used to be, these threads are bringing about the chaotic downfall of our society. I remember when you used to be able to leave your door unlocked. Your house might be burgled, but at least you had the option. Everyone knew their neighbours and if the boards were in a state, you'd go next door, make a cup of tea and have a State of the Boards chat. These days we need several special boards! It's all symptomatic of the nazi like moderation we live under, with the mods working together with the PC brigade and trying to control what we say and where we say it. I think part of the problem is that the mods are able to operate unchecked since the abolition of the rockers. When it was mods vs rockers, the mods' hands were tied to a certain extent by the need to fight the rockers. Now however, they have free reign to enforce their tyranny upon us. Bring back hanging, and the things threads with it!

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

fuck off grandad! Go and cry over your precious onions and leave the internet to the younglings.

untitled_london

i'm itching to say "that seems a bit harsh".

it could just be my proletariat fleas though.