Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:29:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Dear Aubrey, will you love my saggy bosoms?

Started by Banana Woofwoof, October 25, 2006, 09:02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Dear Aubrey,

I'm only 21 at the moment and my breasts are ripe and firm like kiwi fruit.  (But not hairy).

I've often thought of myself at your age, saggy and cracked, with dry, hardened lips and a roving, liver coloured tongue with my grey wiry hair jutting out at all sorts of mad angles.

What I want to know, Aubrey, is that when I am 65, would another 65 year old man fancy me?  I don't want to be an old maid, but I know tastes must change.  You can't be 65 and chase after 21 year olds.

Can you?

Aubrey Barkus

Quote from: "Banana Woofwoof"Dear Aubrey,

I'm only 21 at the moment and my breasts are ripe and firm like kiwi fruit.  (But not hairy).

I've often thought of myself at your age, saggy and cracked, with dry, hardened lips and a roving, liver coloured tongue with my grey wiry hair jutting out at all sorts of mad angles.

What I want to know, Aubrey, is that when I am 65, would another 65 year old man fancy me?  I don't want to be an old maid, but I know tastes must change.  You can't be 65 and chase after 21 year olds.

Can you?

Hair, eh?  You've hit on it, toots!  All over the place and terribly, terribly wiry. My genitals these days (I hope you won't mind me mentioning them)- it's like trying to find an ant hiding inside a clump of wire wool.  Often just better not to look and hope it's all still there.
Regarding the age difference- would I get "the hots" for someone 44 years older than myself? Show me a 109 year old and I'll let you know if the ant pokes its little head out.

Actually no, don't, that's a revolting thought.

Aubrey Barkus

Goodness!

It seems there's a "back door" to all this malarkey.  I just received a "private message" from Kiwi norks (sorry!).  Very unexpected, like my first experience of a bidet in Cologne- a cold jet of shock!

Anyway, she pointed out with reference to our above correspondence, this image:

with the message "Hubba hubba"

... a bit wholesome for my liking.  I always went for those with a few rough edges if you know what I mean.  Mind you once I'd finished with 'em they all had rough edges!!  Ha!

shit that's bad thing to say can't edit. neil?