Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:32:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Help, Aubrey! (nifkin based question)

Started by Sheriff John Indolent, October 25, 2006, 10:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheriff John Indolent

Dear Aubrey,

Perhaps you could sate my curiosity and divulge the answer to a conundrum that has had me vexed for a considerable length of time.

Who is the Nifkin of 'nifkin's bridge' fame?

Did someone phone up a medical authority and ask "Hello, I am Nifkin. You know that area that seperates   the arsehole and the scrotum? Does it have a name? If it doesn't have a name can it be called Nifkin's bridge, after me, Nifkin, as it is my favourite area of the body and I would like to in some way claim it as mine?"

I mean, the mind runs wild, doesn't it?
Please help, Aubrey!

Lots of love

John Indolent, in no way obsessed with nifkins bridges in an unhealthy way. Just curious.

Aubrey Barkus

Quote from: "Sheriff John Indolent"Dear Aubrey,

Perhaps you could sate my curiosity and divulge the answer to a conundrum that has had me vexed for a considerable length of time.

Who is the Nifkin of 'nifkin's bridge' fame?

Did someone phone up a medical authority and ask "Hello, I am Nifkin. You know that area that seperates   the arsehole and the scrotum? Does it have a name? If it doesn't have a name can it be called Nifkin's bridge, after me, Nifkin, as it is my favourite area of the body and I would like to in some way claim it as mine?"

I mean, the mind runs wild, doesn't it?
Please help, Aubrey!

Lots of love

John Indolent, in no way obsessed with nifkins bridges in an unhealthy way. Just curious.

It's "separates," you cunt.  Ask again when you've learned to spell.  I've had the gin and I don't care.

Aubrey Barkus

Oh dear.  I find on re-reading some of my comments such as the above that I may have once again overstepped the boundaries of polite society.

I'm sorry, I confess I have never heard of "Nifkin's Bridge" before.  In my day if we wanted to make reference to that part of the body, we simply pointed, using a crouching position and an "up and under" style movement.  I believe Noel Coward (dear Noel!) used to employ a man to point at "Nifkin's Bridges" for him.