Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:59:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Aubrey old bean.

Started by Almost Yearly, October 26, 2006, 12:52:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Almost Yearly

Have you seen my keys? I can't stop being immature and facetious in the new God thread (Jack Straw that is) until I find my damn keys. Unless I can borrow your Rover old chap. You are after all in no state to drive.

Aubrey Barkus

Quote from: "Almost Yearly"Have you seen my keys? I can't stop being immature and facetious in the new God thread (Jack Straw that is) until I find my damn keys. Unless I can borrow your Rover old chap. You are after all in no state to drive.

Golly yes what a thread that is!  Full of long words and shouting!
Here's how I see the main participants.
Ciaran (sorry I can't seem to find the accent for the second a) Oh apparently it's called a fada.  Anyway, Ciaran

Quote from: "Allan Sherman"Hello Muda, Hello Fada
Here I am at Camp Granada
Camp is very entertaining
And they say we'll have some fun if it stops raining.

I remember Ed "Stewpot" Stewpot used to play that all the time, and I never knew it was all about Irish punctuation.
Obviously it isn't.
Anyway.
Ciaran I see as a big Leprechaun or quite a small Ogre, standing by a loch (Irish for 'lake'), laden with books as the wind plays through his hair and he listens to Godawful pop that he bought on a trip to Collywobble or somesuch on a day out on the DART.

jutl Is clearly a brain in a fishtank in a shopping trolley powered by an old Vespa engine.  Supporters toss in Alka Seltzer every so often to freshen him up.

Borboski For some reason I imagine him running directly through walls and referring to himself in the third person rather like Thing from the Fantastic Four.  I don't know why.

oh, what was the question again?