Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:00:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Halloween party

Started by Timmay, October 26, 2006, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timmay

Dear Aubrey,

I'm in the US at the moment and am being dragged out this Friday and Saturday nights for Halloween themed shindigs. This wouldn't normally present a problem, if it weren't for the fact that they are fancy dress, and typically for Americans it's all going to be completely over the top.

As I have a couple of days to prepare still, assume I can get hold of pretty much anything. What would you recommend I go as, just to show them how to do "over the top"?

Lots of love and kisses,
Tim.

PS. Also, I'd like to score, so bear that in mind with your suggestions.

Aubrey Barkus

Quote from: "Timmay"Dear Aubrey,

I'm in the US at the moment and am being dragged out this Friday and Saturday nights for Halloween themed shindigs. This wouldn't normally present a problem, if it weren't for the fact that they are fancy dress, and typically for Americans it's all going to be completely over the top.

As I have a couple of days to prepare still, assume I can get hold of pretty much anything. What would you recommend I go as, just to show them how to do "over the top"?

Lots of love and kisses,
Tim.

PS. Also, I'd like to score, so bear that in mind with your suggestions.

Tim! oh, what a name! Redolent of many great predecessors!  Like TIM the computer in 2001.  (You see it's one letter different from Computer giant... no, wait a minute).  Well there's Tim Brooke Taylor anyway.

Fancy dress... er... Mohamed Atta?  Though I suppose you might have to explain who you are  to most people.  You could hand out leaflets maybe?   No, wait!  What you do is get a loudspeaker and microphone and do your own introduction.  Stand behind a curtain and shout "Laydeees and Gentlemaaan" (sadly that's how they speak in the colonies) "Please welcome into the party the suicide pilot of American Airlines flight 11, MR.... Mohammed ATTA!!!!"  Then come out waving and smiling.
Maybe make your hands into pretend wings and fly into the side of the hostess?