Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:59:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

A gentleman's problem

Started by swarfmonkey, October 26, 2006, 11:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

swarfmonkey

Aubrey my dear old fruit. I seek your worldly knowledge on a particularly male problem.
I have a friend of the opposite sex and after sitting with her for a while and I go to stand, my genitals seem to become accustomed to their previous position. I find myself in the situation where I really need to re-dress myself but feel uneasy about juggling my knackers in front of a lady.

What is the correct etiquette for re-adjusting ones pods in mixed company?

Aubrey Barkus

Quote from: "swarfmonkey"Aubrey my dear old fruit. I seek your worldly knowledge on a particularly male problem.
I have a friend of the opposite sex and after sitting with her for a while and I go to stand, my genitals seem to become accustomed to their previous position. I find myself in the situation where I really need to re-dress myself but feel uneasy about juggling my knackers in front of a lady.

What is the correct etiquette for re-adjusting ones pods in mixed company?

Be bold!  If you need to do it, just do it!  But make sure you use a warmed serving spoon.  And remember: eyes and teeth!  eyes and teeth!