Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 09:37:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

...and mick jones, mick jones knows what i mean....

Started by european son, March 18, 2004, 06:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

european son

how about a wmv file of mick jones on stage with the libertines playing "time for heroes" and "should i stay or should i go" a few days ago at the Rock Against Racism gig?

here you go

from the babyshambles site

The Plaque Goblin

On Channel4 tomorrow:
QuoteDICE LIFE

Saturday 20 March, 6.15pm

Mick Jones of the Clash and cult author Luke Rhinehart come together to provide music and words for a unique dance piece inspired by Rhinehart's perennially-hip novel The Dice Man.

A man lost in the 'crossroads' of his life is led on a philosophical journey through the bowels of a dark warehouse by the Dice Man, experiencing a series of life-defining moments as dictated by the random throw of the dice.

From birth to rebirth, we see the six sides of man, with each of the six sequences dramatised through a different dance episode.

Choreographed by Wayne McGregor of the highly acclaimed and award-winning Random Dance Company, Dice Life offers a dazzling lyrical journey, with a text specially written and narrated by Luke Rhinehart himself and featuring original music by guitarist Mick Jones.