Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:57:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

*knocks, opens door nervously, sits down, adjusts crotch*

Started by Tits McGee, October 30, 2006, 09:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tits McGee

Hello.

I am a former drug user who has been clean since July 2006. My wife wants another child and I am unsure. We are full of love. Should more children be brought into a world where limbless Iraqis scream in silent pain as dust mixes with their blood and Gordon Brown bangs his willy against OAP's while they sleep, his foreskin scraping along their wrinkled cheeks? Or should I tell my wife no and hope she doesn't leave me.

NO_one else will ever love me.

Tim

Aubrey Barkus

Quote from: "Tits McGee"Hello.

I am a former drug user who has been clean since July 2006. My wife wants another child and I am unsure. We are full of love. Should more children be brought into a world where limbless Iraqis scream in silent pain as dust mixes with their blood and Gordon Brown bangs his willy against OAP's while they sleep, his foreskin scraping along their wrinkled cheeks? Or should I tell my wife no and hope she doesn't leave me.

NO_one else will ever love me.

Tim
Mr Patel's daughter Nina just popped in to return my hairpiece which I hadn't realised had been snagged on a protruding packet of Vermicelli.  And she 'pointed' me to this Universal decision maker: http://www.sylloge.com/5k/entries/162/
Well, I just consulted it and sadly the answer is "No."  Sorry, but no more little Tits running around in Moles Cum.  (I may have made that last sentence deliberately ambiguous!).  I trust you will abide by its decision.

Fancying myself a modern day Luke Rhineheart I decided to abide by the decisions of the little YES/NO spiders myself.  Accordingly: I have to torch Mr Patel's shop, slap a gypsy child and not shit for a week.
Wish me luck!

Aubrey Barkus

Hang on a country moment!  I asked it your child question again, just to make sure and it's changed its fucking mind, the little electric liar!  So yes, pork away, apparently that's just fine.

Mind you I can't say I'm not pleased to be relieved of my own responsibilities. I do like having the shop handy and my bowels aren't as sturdy as they used to be.
Bollocks to gypsies though.