Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:56:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Home Security.

Started by Deadman97, October 31, 2006, 10:48:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deadman97

Greetings Aubrey.

Living as I do in a none-too-affluent area of South Wales, at the fall of dusk tonight my abode is guaranteed to come under siege from gaggles of becostumed youths with cuntery on their minds. My policy of non-negotiation with terrorists means that they'll recieve no appeasment in the form of money or confectionery, so how do you recommend I fortify my domicile against the inevitable attacks from missiles, abuse and excrement?

Many Thanks

Dead

PS: Thanks to your prompt response to my last query, there's now a smoking crater where my right eye used to be. I love it, and am forever in your debt.

Aubrey Barkus

Quote from: "Deadman97"Greetings Aubrey.

Living as I do in a none-too-affluent area of South Wales, at the fall of dusk tonight my abode is guaranteed to come under siege from gaggles of becostumed youths with cuntery on their minds. My policy of non-negotiation with terrorists means that they'll recieve no appeasment in the form of money or confectionery, so how do you recommend I fortify my domicile against the inevitable attacks from missiles, abuse and excrement?

Many Thanks

Dead

PS: Thanks to your prompt response to my last query, there's now a smoking crater where my right eye used to be. I love it, and am forever in your debt.
Personally, I strip to my underwear, grease myself up, climb onto the roof having arranged dramatic uplighting and scream "BRING IT ON!!" to the street in general.  This seems to dissuade all but the most persistent "Trick or Treaters."  To those, I toss Payne's Poppets.