Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:07:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Family crisis

Started by Neville Chamberlain, October 31, 2006, 11:58:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neville Chamberlain

Dear Aubrey,

I am currently going through a family crisis. My parents' marriage is on the rocks, my brother has been admitted to hospital with severe depression, and my sister has just lost her home and may be homeless unless she finds an alternative quick.

Last night over a romantic dinner, I explained the full extent of my family's problems to my new boyfriend. He suggested that the best way to solve my family's problems would be for me to give him a blowjob like the one this woman was giving in this film he made me watch the other night and then, again like the woman in that film, let him cum all over my face, hair, and breasts. He insists this will make me feel more confident about myself and thus in a better position to help my family. Naturally, I'm somewhat sceptical, but could he be right?

Marilyn

Aubrey Barkus

I kow the filma you mean: "Pubic Information Films!!" Hey you canget diffe[/color]rtnet colours!!

Bollocks, fucked that up like a cunt, didn't I?!

Jesus Im drnk!!