Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:00:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

A slip of the tongue

Started by edible sex pants, October 31, 2006, 12:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

edible sex pants

Dear Mr Barkus,

I find myself in somewhat of a situation. As a councillor (Conservative) and a JP I was recently asked to address a meeting in a less affluent area of town. There is a large percentage of ethnic peoples in this area, mainly blacks. I thought my speach was going well extolling the virtues of a multicultural society (For them lot at any rate) when I inadvertantly addressed one of the locals, wearing what can only be described as a coloured tea cosy, as a pederast rather than a rastafarian. Fortunately the said gentleman appeared not to notice, probably due to the "Ganja".

Aubrey how the devil do I reassure these people that I am not, as recently suggested in the local rag, a racist? These people think that just because I defended (On numerous occasions) HRH Prince Phillip's  freedom to express his opinion on foreigners that I'm an upper class bigot.

Yours

Sir Randolph Rudolf-Hess

Aubrey Barkus

Quote from: "edible sex pants"Dear Mr Barkus,

I find myself in somewhat of a situation. As a councillor (Conservative) and a JP I was recently asked to address a meeting in a less affluent area of town. There is a large percentage of ethnic peoples in this area, mainly blacks. I thought my speach was going well extolling the virtues of a multicultural society (For them lot at any rate) when I inadvertantly addressed one of the locals, wearing what can only be described as a coloured tea cosy, as a pederast rather than a rastafarian. Fortunately the said gentleman appeared not to notice, probably due to the "Ganja".

Aubrey how the devil do I reassure these people that I am not, as recently suggested in the local rag, a racist? These people think that just because I defended (On numerous occasions) HRH Prince Phillip's  freedom to express his opinion on foreigners that I'm an upper class bigot.

Yours

Sir Randolph Rudolf-Hess

Take 'em some rice 'n' peas!