Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:59:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

You cnute

Started by Neville Chamberlain, October 31, 2006, 07:00:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neville Chamberlain

Dear Aubrey, I

I amf inding it incresaxysingly difficleut to put dsentneces together. I thnink k I've finally lost fore aIO am at the nercy of a woman whoe hates me anf frankly wants me dead in no uncertain terms, A nyd no I am not writing Under a pseudoynm for I am writing under the real name of said Jim who doth wrirte to you, , , I t isavery worrying. I thinkg I've fginally lost my fucking mind and I think I'm on the verge of exyperiewbcinf death of a smost digsraceful kind.

Please would you arranfe for me to havre therreapeutic lerssons at my home in Hmapsdtead. You fabulous cuntt, you.

Jim(boi)

Aubrey Barkus

Quote from: "Jim"Dear Aubrey, I

I amf inding it incresaxysingly difficleut to put dsentneces together. I thnink k I've finally lost fore aIO am at the nercy of a woman whoe hates me anf frankly wants me dead in no uncertain terms, A nyd no I am not writing Under a pseudoynm for I am writing under the real name of said Jim who doth wrirte to you, , , I t isavery worrying. I thinkg I've fginally lost my fucking mind and I think I'm on the verge of exyperiewbcinf death of a smost digsraceful kind.

Please would you arranfe for me to havre therreapeutic lerssons at my home in Hmapsdtead. You fabulous cuntt, you.

Jim(boi)

Heh!  You aND M E both Jim Ladd!  Let'/ws go o09urt toghether likke butch cawssidy and the sujndance kid!  Bolivian cunts!!!!!