Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:30:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Mr. Patel (please read)

Started by Dusty Gozongas, October 31, 2006, 07:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dusty Gozongas

Please see that Aubrey is okay.  He strikes me as one of the more well amongst us and it has to be said that he holds you in  very high regard, though Christ knows why.

Do you percchance know of any stuff like what he does?  Silly question, I know, but I imagine you two share stuff. Thoughts and stuff.  What's it like? Tell me.

Aubrey Barkus

Quote from: "arqarqa"Please see that Aubrey is okay.  He strikes me as one of the more well amongst us and it has to be said that he holds you in  very high regard, though Christ knows why.

Do you percchance know of any stuff like what he does?  Silly question, I know, but I imagine you two share stuff. Thoughts and stuff.  What's it like? Tell me.

Mr Patel here- my daughter Nina has helped me log on to Mr Barkus' account so I can reply.
I am not sure what he does to be honest.  I once saw him 'figure skating' on a damp NCP car park in the belief it was the Thames.  He has tried to get into the glove compartment of my Mondeo.  Earlier he was "trick or treating" dressed as a a baby in a 'pram' made from an old cardboard box.  He kept pointing to his legs sticking out of the box and shouting "Bernie Clifton!"  I do not know why.  The treats he was demanding were alcohol.  The trick was "pissing through their letterbox."  He made some reference to "the blue place" at this point.  Again I do not know why.  
He is a very ill man.