Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 07:13:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I'm going to be a mummy again!

Started by Abbie, March 18, 2004, 09:08:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple Tentacle

Oooh, I love Staffordshire Bull Terriers.

My dog (then eccentric, now dead) was a cross between a Staffordshire Bull Terrier and a Welsh Collie, which left him very confused with a gigantic bulbous head.  Great dogs.

Congratulations on your turd-picking-up duties doubling for the next 12 years as well!

zozman

Quote from: "terminallyrelaxed"Top Dog Names - some work for cats too:

Woody

oooh, oooh, my dog's called Woody.  I might post a picture later if I can be arsed.  He's lovely though apart from the fact that he's on tablets which make him thirsty, so he ends up drinking loads and waking us up at 2am to go out for a piss.  I thought you'd all like to know that.

Sid is a darling!

This is a good excuse for me to post my 'action shot' of Kelly's day out yesterday, here she is romping with her best friend Tilly.

Kelly is the one on the right, look at her tongue! I challenge any verbwhore to produce photographic evidence of their own pet with a longer tongue than that!

terminallyrelaxed

Thanks - I fancied a new desktop!

Abbie

Quote from: "Purple Tentacle"
Oooh, I love Staffordshire Bull Terriers.

You fool!  It's an English Bull Terrier...English...do you hear me!!  Errrr, not that there is anything wrong with Staffies, or Staffordshire for that matter.   I should like to take this opportunity to remind you how much cooler dogs are than children....if Mrs T gets broody, get her a Bully (less pooh) :)

Quote from: "Gazeuse"
<Oliver Reid> Bullseye!!!" <Oliver Reid>

I did consider Bullseye Gazeuse, but Sid's missing the eye patch.  Plus, I didn't want people thinking I was an alcoholic, child beating mad [wo]man.  I am a responsible dog owner.

:)

Frinky

Quote from: "Munday's Chylde"(picture)

Ewwww... Dog Tongue.

TraceyQ

Better than the cow eyes, Frink.

He's lovely, Abbie.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "mook"heh...The last time I had to take the dog to the vet an old lady in front of me was getting Diazepam for her cat! Fuck sakes the bloody things sleep 99% of the time anyway.
However Diazepam gives cats the munchies.  When one of my cats was underweight a few years ago (he had permanent cat flu, so didn't always feel like eating) we took him to the vets and they gave him Diazepam.  We too were a little surprised, but the nice lady vet advised us that "nobody knows why, but it gives cats the munchies" (her words, not mine!)

And sure enough it did.  We fed him this quarter of a little yellow pill, and as you might expect he just curled up and went to sleep.  Then, a few hours later, he woke up...and staggered, stoned-like, to the kitchen, where he then proceeded to bury his face in his food bowl, Garfield-style, and ate more than he had in days.  Strange, but true.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Munday's Chylde"Kelly is the one on the right, look at her tongue! I challenge any verbwhore to produce photographic evidence of their own pet with a longer tongue than that!
It's at times like this that I really wish we had an iguana.

Ambient Sheep

<double post due to it once more telling me that I couldn't post again so soon, when in fact it had accepted the bloody post>

Cambrian Times

I've got a cat called Jansara. The Jan bit came from the woman who gave her to my mum and the sara is an abridgement of my name.

Another vote here for Columbo.

Cerys

Someone hasn't noticed the date at the top of the thread....

Congrats on your increased household, Abbie!