Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:16:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search Nazi's Search or Sex Shenanigans

Started by The Search Nazi, November 02, 2006, 09:07:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Dear Aubrey,

Mrs. Search Nazi is concerned that I am spending too much time making love to her, and not spending enough searching through all the posts on this site. Much as I love spending hours going through all the arguments over the most minute details on here, I cannot resist her when she dons her Nazi uniform, puts Wagner on the gramophone and marches up and down the house.

Is there anything you could suggest to help?

Aubrey Barkus

Quote from: "The Search Nazi"Dear Aubrey,

Mrs. Search Nazi is concerned that I am spending too much time making love to her, and not spending enough searching through all the posts on this site. Much as I love spending hours going through all the arguments over the most minute details on here, I cannot resist her when she dons her Nazi uniform, puts Wagner on the gramophone and marches up and down the house.

Is there anything you could suggest to help?

Dear Mr Nazi,

It is Mr Patel here on Mr Barkus' account again.  I am afraid he has disappeared.  He jemmied his way into my Mondeo and took off in it.  This is disturbing on a number of levels not least as he has two broken legs and cannot, as far as I know, drive.  There was an unconfirmed sighting in a layby on the A3, where I think he might be living in my car.
Your wife sounds most interesting!  Maybe she would like to vist my shop just off RIchmond Hill where there is currently a two for one deal on cosmetics, crisps and most tinned goods.

Mr Patel.