Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:58:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Mad Pants Man II

Started by Spaced Cadet, March 18, 2004, 09:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spaced Cadet

Inspired by @ssmaster's excellent thread. I remembered this picture I took at Ashton Court Festival about 10 years ago. Check out the people in the background all pissing themselves looking at him. I quite rate the guy myself, it looks quite liberating.

MarmiteCarpenter

I dont like the way that Ed Bishop looking guy in the bottom right is sniffing his finger. He likes it though!

fanny splendid

Gosh that makes me fume. WHo would you rather be?

I know which bearded, bellied, scrumpy carrying character I would rather be...

Vive la difference!

Almost Yearly

Ahhhh ... nothing like waking up to a big fat hairy fuming fanny.

Cheap, but I'm just glad to be alive. Well, glad the board's alive anyhoo.

fanny splendid

Glad to hear that someone's got his priorities right.

Wake up, check for fanny, aaahhhhhh!

Almost Yearly

Which means I'll quickly have to repeat the story about the time my mate woke up and before he opened his eyes, or even thought the merest thought, he smelled the unmistakeable tang of overnight woman on his top lip, or so he assumed. His soul sighed a blissful sigh in the belief that he'd scored last night. But it turned out to be my dog's muff in his face.

NattyDread

Ha ha! I recounted that story to someone only yesterday, and laughed thinking about it when you posted a pic of her earlier.
What a coincidence.

TraceyQ

There's no point him wearing clothes anyway. He's only going to vomit all down them when he's drunk that vile stuff anyway!

Almost Yearly

He's been there every year I have, which is nigh on every year since -ooh- 1989. I think he's been there since 1989BC.

sproggy

Spaced Cadet

Ha.....ugggghhh sweaty leathery piss.