Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:50:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

For your own good, Aubrey...

Started by Neville Chamberlain, November 03, 2006, 02:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neville Chamberlain

Dear Aubrey,

I hope that you do not take this letter amiss or feel in any way offended by the message I would like to convey to you. It is meant purely in the spirit of cooperation and I would be most heartened if you could take time to consider what I have to say.

And what I have to say is this: you're shit. Or let me put it another way: you have opened this forum ostensibly in order that the denizens of this here forum might avail of your wisdom and good judgement. Many have written with problems ranging from the mild to the really very traumatic, some obviously writing to you in great physical or emotional pain, and yet you respond in a manner which to me suggests that you are not altogether serious about providing the support that is often so badly needed. Indeed, your responses - if one can dare call them such - bear little or no relation to the queries posed, appear to revolve almost exclusively about whatever your current bugbear might be, and, if I might venture, you appear to respond in a state of advanced inebriation which, I hardly need point out, is not conducive to good judgement in delicate matters.

Please, Aubrey, I am doing this for your own good. You are a good man, but I fear you are letting certain vices take a hold of you and it is saddening to read the confused ramblings of a man, once so handsome and wise, now all crusty and confused.

May the Lord be with you.

Lewis Baxter-Wellens

Aubrey Barkus

Quote from: "Jim"Dear Aubrey,

I hope that you do not take this letter amiss or feel in any way offended by the message I would like to convey to you. It is meant purely in the spirit of cooperation and I would be most heartened if you could take time to consider what I have to say.

And what I have to say is this: you're shit. Or let me put it another way: you have opened this forum ostensibly in order that the denizens of this here forum might avail of your wisdom and good judgement. Many have written with problems ranging from the mild to the really very traumatic, some obviously writing to you in great physical or emotional pain, and yet you respond in a manner which to me suggests that you are not altogether serious about providing the support that is often so badly needed. Indeed, your responses - if one can dare call them such - bear little or no relation to the queries posed, appear to revolve almost exclusively about whatever your current bugbear might be, and, if I might venture, you appear to respond in a state of advanced inebriation which, I hardly need point out, is not conducive to good judgement in delicate matters.

Please, Aubrey, I am doing this for your own good. You are a good man, but I fear you are letting certain vices take a hold of you and it is saddening to read the confused ramblings of a man, once so handsome and wise, now all crusty and confused.

May the Lord be with you.

Lewis Baxter-Wellens

You and whose army?