Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:44:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Please Sir, Mr. Barkus, Sir...

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, November 03, 2006, 05:11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Hello there. I hope you are well and recovering from the last bout of old age you had.

I was wondering, why I am now forced to call laptops 'Notebooks'?

Seen as you are a person who has seen trends come and go like so much crumbly wedding cake, I thought you would be suited to respond to this question.

Many thanks,

I.

Aubrey Barkus

Quote from: "Shoulders?-Stomach!"Hello there. I hope you are well and recovering from the last bout of old age you had.

I was wondering, why I am now forced to call laptops 'Notebooks'?

Seen as you are a person who has seen trends come and go like so much crumbly wedding cake, I thought you would be suited to respond to this question.

Many thanks,

I.

And with one bound he was free!
I think it must have been me  inhaling the aerosol demister but I found myself with superhuman strength! I gnawed through the back seat of the Mondeo and burrowed my way into the main part of the car like a fat old mole dragging his fractured hind limbs behind him!  
Am now in a restaurant eating as fast as I can before they find out I haven't got a brass farthing!  Plan's an old one- they bring the bill,  I stand up and piss on the table, they throw me out.  Hey Presto! I'm full of grub and haven't even had to stuggle to the gents to boot!
Now; notebooks, is it that as the trend to miniaturise continues, the- oh God this is dull.  Look on 'Wikipedia' or something.  Ah!  Here comes the bill.  Wish me luck!