Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:07:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I'm having a small problem

Started by Voluntary Mastectomy, November 06, 2006, 06:41:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Honestly Aubrey, or whoever the fuck is masquerading as Aubrey, my problem exists in that I am really failing to ascertain on any level whatsoever, where the fucking humour is in what you've been posting for the past couple of weeks.

If by any chance you can find the time, please could you post something in this section that could be seen as vaguely entertaining.

Thanks.

Aubrey Barkus

Quote from: "Voluntary Mastectomy"Honestly Aubrey, or whoever the fuck is masquerading as Aubrey, my problem exists in that I am really failing to ascertain on any level whatsoever, where the fucking humour is in what you've been posting for the past couple of weeks.

If by any chance you can find the time, please could you post something in this section that could be seen as vaguely entertaining.

Thanks.
Sorry; same old, same old!  And 6.41; aren't you the early bird!  I expect you've been out for a run!  I picture you with ruddy cheeks and tight shorts, hair all tousled. Maybe you wore a walkman when you were out exerting yourself and lithely leapt over puddles and bracken in time to the strains of the Human League (I've no idea about them, but I found a copy of the Guinness book of Hit Singles on top of a bus shelter the other day).  Maybe you blow your nose like a footballer, closing one nostril and blowing hard out the other, directly onto the grass.  
As for 'entertaining' hmm, how about a picture of a dog wearing a hat? http://www.costumedogs.com/images/04-15-2006.jpg