Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:58:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

TECHIE QUESTION- please help or I will kill myself and re-register

Started by John Self, November 06, 2006, 03:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Self

Hello you springy brown bread soldier,

"Aubrey"- my, what an unusual name. Until about a fortnight ago, I'd never met anyone called Aubrey. Which is not to say I didn't want to! I'd waited all my life to hear it, and then, just like 66.666% of a bus cliche, two came along at once! There's you, and of course that chap of off Eastenders, who swanned in and told a load of lies and tried it on with his mate's missus and made up stuff about the paternity test and tried to blackmail Yolande and, perhaps worst of all, stole Patrick's fry-up, before finally leaving the square under a cloud of something-or-other a week ago today. Or, to those like me who were busy then, yesterday. Now, I'm gonna be honest here, I'm gonna take my neck off the fence and stick it out on a limb and say: I didn't have too much time for the man. Not because of his lies or philandering or manipulation or emotional cruelty: it just seemed that he introduced one of the most annoyingly implausible plots they've had on the show for some time- and yes, that does include the time that Dawn sucked off Ian Beale on a golf-course for £20!

Anyway, I was wondering if you and he were the same man: you've often boasted about your experiences as both an actor and a ladies' man, as you swagger about here like some kind of 'big-boy' or 'hot-pot'. Was it you, that chap on Eastenders?

If it was you, then: How far did you really go with Yolande? What was your band like, the one you were in in the 60s? (links to mp3s much appreciated). Do you have any 'behind-the-scenes' anecdotes about the rest of the cast? Do you know if they're going to do anything with the plotline suggestions I sent them? Did you manage to get hold of Leslie Grantham's msn contact details? (PM me if not) Is my Gran right in saying that the actress who plays loveable kooky big-eyesed Honey Mitchell is actually, in real life, a "skanky little bucket-cunted pleb"? Oh, and do you think that life in Albert Square will ever really return to normal since the tragic death of Fred Elliot?

If it wasn't you, then: Can you tell me how to install the new version of Firefox?

Thanks in advance and love on delivery,

john

Aubrey Barkus

Quote from: "john self"Hello you springy brown bread soldier,

"Aubrey"- my, what an unusual name. Until about a fortnight ago, I'd never met anyone called Aubrey. Which is not to say I didn't want to! I'd waited all my life to hear it, and then, just like 66.666% of a bus cliche, two came along at once! There's you, and of course that chap of off Eastenders, who swanned in and told a load of lies and tried it on with his mate's missus and made up stuff about the paternity test and tried to blackmail Yolande and, perhaps worst of all, stole Patrick's fry-up, before finally leaving the square under a cloud of something-or-other a week ago today. Or, to those like me who were busy then, yesterday. Now, I'm gonna be honest here, I'm gonna take my neck off the fence and stick it out on a limb and say: I didn't have too much time for the man. Not because of his lies or philandering or manipulation or emotional cruelty: it just seemed that he introduced one of the most annoyingly implausible plots they've had on the show for some time- and yes, that does include the time that Dawn sucked off Ian Beale on a golf-course for £20!

Anyway, I was wondering if you and he were the same man: you've often boasted about your experiences as both an actor and a ladies' man, as you swagger about here like some kind of 'big-boy' or 'hot-pot'. Was it you, that chap on Eastenders?

If it was you, then: How far did you really go with Yolande? What was your band like, the one you were in in the 60s? (links to mp3s much appreciated). Do you have any 'behind-the-scenes' anecdotes about the rest of the cast? Do you know if they're going to do anything with the plotline suggestions I sent them? Did you manage to get hold of Leslie Grantham's msn contact details? (PM me if not) Is my Gran right in saying that the actress who plays loveable kooky big-eyesed Honey Mitchell is actually, in real life, a "skanky little bucket-cunted pleb"? Oh, and do you think that life in Albert Square will ever really return to normal since the tragic death of Fred Elliot?

If it wasn't you, then: Can you tell me how to install the new version of Firefox?

Thanks in advance and love on delivery,

john

Do you know I saw him myself just the other day!  Didn't he make the one who keeps saying "yeah mon" awfully baity!
I'm not him I'm afraid!
Re Firefox: Nina says that if you're talking about the Torpark version that our friend Voluntary Mastectomy is using then go here: http://www.torrify.com/
You'll need to 'unzip' the files.  We used a trial version of Winrar to unzip a .rar file, then once you've done that it's an easy install!  Then just open it as an alternative Firefox- it can take a while establish a connection via their servers especially if you're on dial up, but once that's happned you can use it just like normal Firefox!

Interesting: Nina just tried to connect to here through Tor-enabled firefox and it wouldn't work!  Maybe the tech-goblins are now set to bash it flat with their wacking-hammers as soon as it pokes its nose round the door.